💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lizzo quits

holy scheisse

Featured Posts

RenegAde
3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

lawsuit: https://deadline.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Lizzo-harassment-suit.pdf

They were never forced to go out with Lizzo. They did this because they believed it would make them Lizzo's fave and they could fly private jets, go to Hawaii with her. 

body shaming

Whats-App-Image-2024-03-30-at-13-22-20-5

im sorry, am i missing somthing? or did you just sit up here and lie? it is literally contained in the first cause of action in paragraph 64. We're not going to disregard their testaments because of an interview they were clearly unprepared for.

Also, Regardless of what these docs contain and whatever you were trying to prove by posting them, there's still other allegations by other dancers supported by her former creative director that havnt been litigated on

Edited by RenegAde

Bronco
6 hours ago, RenegAde said:

Im just suprised by the sympathetic comments here. So far as I know there's no credible reason to believe the accusations were false. Yall rip nicki minaj to pieces on here on a daily basis for things the people around her are guilty of. What happened to believing the victims?

Last month (February 2nd) the judge in the case threw out a number of allegations on the basis they violated the provisions of California's anti-SLAPP law. 
Specifically he threw out the claims of Lizzo fat shaming employees, a sexual harrasment allegation linked to Lizzo's competition show, a disability discrimination allegation that Lizzo had fired a dancer for disclosing mental health issues & the allegation that Lizzo placed dancers on soft hold and interferred with their other job prospects. 
He didn't rule out the other allegations as he didn't believe they met the threshold for dismissal via the anti-SLAPP statute but this is being appealed. 

Obviously the case is still ongoing, but there is absolutely reasons to believe that the lawsuit against Lizzo is false. 
The comparison to Nicki Minaj is insane though - Nicki Minaj actively chooses to engage with & support known sex offenders. She married a sex offender. She collaborated with 6ix9ine after he pled guilty to child sex offences with a 13yr old girl, which he used in a music video and after he'd admitted to years of domestic violence in court. She also defended her brother, and continued to support him post conviction for a campaign of abuse against an 11 yr old girl. That is a world apart from Lizzo, who as of yet, has no proven allegations of abuse against her - and of the ones remaining on the lawsuit, none come close to consistent collaboration & support for pedophiles. 

• Like 2

RenegAde
11 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Last month (February 2nd) the judge in the case threw out a number of allegations on the basis they violated the provisions of California's anti-SLAPP law. 
Specifically he threw out the claims of Lizzo fat shaming employees, a sexual harrasment allegation linked to Lizzo's competition show, a disability discrimination allegation that Lizzo had fired a dancer for disclosing mental health issues & the allegation that Lizzo placed dancers on soft hold and interferred with their other job prospects. 
He didn't rule out the other allegations as he didn't believe they met the threshold for dismissal via the anti-SLAPP statute but this is being appealed. 

Obviously the case is still ongoing, but there is absolutely reasons to believe that the lawsuit against Lizzo is false. 
The comparison to Nicki Minaj is insane though - Nicki Minaj actively chooses to engage with & support known sex offenders. She married a sex offender. She collaborated with 6ix9ine after he pled guilty to child sex offences with a 13yr old girl, which he used in a music video and after he'd admitted to years of domestic violence in court. She also defended her brother, and continued to support him post conviction for a campaign of abuse against an 11 yr old girl. That is a world apart from Lizzo, who as of yet, has no proven allegations of abuse against her - and of the ones remaining on the lawsuit, none come close to consistent collaboration & support for pedophiles. 

You can't condemn nicki for her affiliations but act like its bizzare for people to hold the same opinions of lizzo based off allegations that have been materialised in a legal action and corroborated by many people.

Like i said in my previous post, Dr luke won against kesha but that hasn't still changed the public opinion about him especially on this site. Its funny that yall trust the justice system now because its lizzo. Let's not pick and choose when to trust the justice system and when not to. Its hypocritical and that's my point. I'm not speaking on lizzo guilt or innocence here 

Edited by RenegAde

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Whats-App-Image-2024-03-30-at-13-22-20-5im sorry, am i missing somthing? or did you just sit up here lie? it literally contained in the first cause of action in paragraph 64

Lizzo was always asking them if they want to go with her, one of them wasn't in this club in Amsterdam. Lizzo didn't force anyone do to anything, just invited them to do things if they wanted to and they knew they were going to the Red-Light District and this security guard or anyone else aren't suing Lizzo.
Fancers attorney said he has dozens of people who will also file lawsuits against Lizzo and he only had 1 wardrobe designer who never had any interaction with Lizzo.

Cockroach of GGD

RenegAde
8 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Lizzo was always asking them if they want to go with her, one of them wasn't in this club in Amsterdam. Lizzo didn't force anyone do to anything, just invited them to do things if they wanted to and they knew they were going to the Red-Light District and this security guard or anyone else aren't suing Lizzo.
Fancers attorney said he has dozens of people who will also file lawsuits against Lizzo and he only had 1 wardrobe designer who never had any interaction with Lizzo.

But how is the doc you posted different from what was presented by the media.  You tried to make it look like this was some smear campaigne by the "evil media" or a fabrication of our imagination when it wasn't.

Also we know lizzo didn't force them because technically and realistically she can't. But I feel what she's being accused of falls within the realm of undue influence.

Edited by RenegAde

Bronco
5 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

You can't condemn nicki for her affiliations but act like its bizzare for people to hold the same opinions of lizzo based off allegations that have been materialised in a legal action and corroborated by many people.

Like i said in my previous post, Dr luke won against kesha but that hasn't still changed the public opinion about him especially on this site. Its funny that yall trust the justice system now because its lizzo. Let's not pick and choose when to trust the justice system and when not to. Its hypocritical and that's my point. I'm not speaking on lizzo guilt or innocence here 

Have you read the latest legal filing in the Lizzo case? 
The claim that it is "corroborated by many people" is demonstratably false. There are 3 plantiffs. That's not many.

I'm not saying we can absolutley trust the courts, but the whole point of "believe victims" in feminist advocacy is that we don't automatically dismiss them as false. It is not about assuming guilt. It's about taking a neutral view and recognising none of us were there or involved in any potential legal process. 

Again, you absolutely can condemn a person who has taken publicly verifiable actions of immorality while not condeming a person who has been accused of immorality in relation to events none of us were witness too. 

It is a fact that Nicki Minaj married a rapist. It is a fact she collaborated with a rapper 5 years after he pled guilty to engaging with a 13 yr old, sharing pictures & videos taken of the incident and used it in a music video. It is a fact she defended her pedophile brother post-conviction and visits him in prison. These are all public facts, indisputable facts and as such available to every person to make an informed factual judgement of her character. 

The allegations against Lizzo are not proven, a number have been dismissed on the basis the court feels they are malicious claims that are not backed up with fact. Reading the legal documentation, I personally agree. The other claims are going ahead. Not a single allegation made against Lizzo or her touring management are in anyway related to child sex offences and no matter what the outcome of the case against Lizzo & co this will not be changed. 
I think you are doing a disservice to yourself & the victims of the people Nicki Minaj supports by using them as a tool to push your agenda in a forum like this. The crimes Nicki Minaj has endorsed publicly through her verifiable actions are signifcantly worse than anything Lizzo is accused of. 

I have zero issue with what people choose to think of Lizzo - although I will contest people who clearly are speaking on the basis outdated or false information like you have by claiming "many people" verified it & that there is zero reason to believe the allegations are false. I don't think it's bizare for people to have pushed away from Lizzo as some of the allegations still outstanding, if found to be factual are bad. 

I think it's bizare to think anything Lizzo & her team are accused of is in any way comparable to abusing children &/or supporting abusers of children. 

• Thanks 1

RenegAde
3 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Have you read the latest legal filing in the Lizzo case? 
The claim that it is "corroborated by many people" is demonstratably false. There are 3 plantiffs. That's not many.

I'm not saying we can absolutley trust the courts, but the whole point of "believe victims" in feminist advocacy is that we don't automatically dismiss them as false. It is not about assuming guilt. It's about taking a neutral view and recognising none of us were there or involved in any potential legal process. 

Again, you absolutely can condemn a person who has taken publicly verifiable actions of immorality while not condeming a person who has been accused of immorality in relation to events none of us were witness too. 

It is a fact that Nicki Minaj married a rapist. It is a fact she collaborated with a rapper 5 years after he pled guilty to engaging with a 13 yr old, sharing pictures & videos taken of the incident and used it in a music video. It is a fact she defended her pedophile brother post-conviction and visits him in prison. These are all public facts, indisputable facts and as such available to every person to make an informed factual judgement of her character. 

The allegations against Lizzo are not proven, a number have been dismissed on the basis the court feels they are malicious claims that are not backed up with fact. Reading the legal documentation, I personally agree. The other claims are going ahead. Not a single allegation made against Lizzo or her touring management are in anyway related to child sex offences and no matter what the outcome of the case against Lizzo & co this will not be changed. 
I think you are doing a disservice to yourself & the victims of the people Nicki Minaj supports by using them as a tool to push your agenda in a forum like this. The crimes Nicki Minaj has endorsed publicly through her verifiable actions are signifcantly worse than anything Lizzo is accused of. 

I have zero issue with what people choose to think of Lizzo - although I will contest people who clearly are speaking on the basis outdated or false information like you have by claiming "many people" verified it & that there is zero reason to believe the allegations are false. I don't think it's bizare for people to have pushed away from Lizzo as some of the allegations still outstanding, if found to be factual are bad. 

I think it's bizare to think anything Lizzo & her team are accused of is in any way comparable to abusing children &/or supporting abusers of children. 

If you're choosing to rely on semantics to justify the fact that lizzo getting backlash for damaging allegations is being met with sympathy rather than the usual vitriol that we're used  on  this site that has upheld "standing by victims"  time and time again then that's fine. whatever works for you and your moral compass I guess.

Nicki didn't commit these criminal actions herself and whatever opinion you all have of her is based off of the little you know about her and what really goes on behind the scenes. 

And what I meant by "corroborated" is that the accusations were echoed by more people even in Lizzo's camp than the three dancers who ended up Bringing the lawsuit and thats a fact. 

Bronco
1 hour ago, RenegAde said:

Nicki didn't commit these criminal actions herself and whatever opinion you all have of her is based off of the little you know about her and what really goes on behind the scenes. 

Amazed you're defending someone who knowingly works with pedophiles. 

Rahrahbitchson

This thread got messy for no reason IMO, if the girl wants to quit social media or whatever then let her do it, end of thread lol :laughga:

Everyone fighting over whether she is guilty or innocent of whatever accusation has been thrown at her, as if it were your job or your right to judge her on it.

People are quick to point fingers as if they are perfect. :excusemeno:

No one can deny that social media is a toxic place and is healthy to be as far as u can from it :bye:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • Like 1

hugo020

Gurl, close your phone, enjoy your million $ mansion, have fun with family and friends, travel or read a book.

Enough with those pop star playing the victim of something that ca be easily ignored when they are the 0,0001% of richest humans

NCgaga
15 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Not sure how you got that out of anything I said. My issue isn’t with those who supposedly genuinely care about those accusations and dislike her because of it. It’s those using it as a guise as if they haven’t been hating on her since she began to rise because of her identity/look. 

I think what you’re not grasping is..

She didn’t deserve to be treated bad for being obese. 

She does deserve the consequences to the abuse. 

It’s two different issues- but you’re using the latter as a way to make her a victim of the first issue,  when there are literally people who are victims of her. 

Edited by NCgaga

Ack1234
20 hours ago, RainingOnMe said:

"Ongoing" :lmao: All claims were false / speculatory and the case was dismissed.

Anyone happy about this is disgusting. 

Nobody told me ! Was sure that was still on .

Borislshere
2 hours ago, NCgaga said:

I think what you’re not grasping is..

She didn’t deserve to be treated bad for being obese. 

She does deserve the consequences to the abuse. 

It’s two different issues- but you’re using the latter as a way to make her a victim of the first issue,  when there are literally people who are victims of her. 

Yes she deserves the consequences IF she is proven to have done any of it which has yet to be the case. So no, she doesn’t “deserve” this. People have been looking for a reason to cancel Lizzo for ages and when her being fat and black wasn’t enough, they latched on to this case which is still ongoing. And considering some of those claims have already been dismissed? Not debating this. 

• Like 1