💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gypsy Rose Blanchard Announces Separation from Husband 3 Months After Prison Release

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

SevenAteNine

wish we lived in a world where celebrities and public figures didnt feel forced to announce big, painful things like this. 

Its hard to leave someone u love, these people deserve to be able to live and deal with things privately without having to put out a statement.

not trying to speak for her, idk the situation, but this is just in general. 

RIP 9.
  • Like 1

Roughhouse Dandy

Good for her. Find your peace first and then your man, bb girl

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

JgHaus78

I’d imagine, she found herself and didn’t want to dedicate her new life to one that had a set path for her before she could learn about life and who she really is. Or maybe, there’s things people don’t know. It’s none of the worlds business anyways and I pray that she finds her path sooner than later. 

Modern Ecstasy2

I think it’s probably been a lot for her to be coming into the world after being kept back by her mother her whole life and then prison. I can’t even imagine what learning and figuring out how to exist as a person in the world would be like after all of that, and so publicly.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

David Ward

Gypsy-Rose-Blanchard-Ryan-Anderson-01072

On Thursday, Blanchard shared an announcement via social media.

"People have been asking what is going on in my life. Unfortunately my husband and I are going through a separation and I moved in with my parents home down the bayou. I have the support of my family and friends to help guide me through this. I am learning to listen to my heart. Right now I need time to let myself find… who I am," she wrote in a statement obtained by PEOPLE from her private Facebook account.

The couple tied the knot in a jailhouse ceremony with no guests in July 2022.

https://people.com/gypsy-rose-blanchard-announces-separation-from-husband-8621432

RAMROD

Well best of luck for both :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

Nickypie101

Something about this makes me sad, I feel like she feels like she could get someone “better” bc her looks and not judging at all just fe sad for that man who seemed loyal. All just me guessing hope I’m wrong and it was mutual 

• Like 1

waterfall

it makes sense

she just got out of jail and wants to be free

damn his dedication to even pursue while she was in jail tho

GypsyVida

I don't know the situation, but I can imagine being in prison that long, coming into adulthood and all, then being released and trying to figure out who you truly are is a hard, confusing, and scary thing to go through. I can imagine why that would lead to a separation or divorce. I wish the both of them well.

Stream COWBOY CARTER
  • Like 1