The Fight to Save ‘Euphoria’: Inside Rewrites, Reimagining Zendaya’s Rue

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

NATAH

or they could just copy Skins and have a whole new cast and characters for S3

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 2

RAMROD

Well, seasonal TV shows usually would have turning points where it becomes bad and uninspired. Maybe this will be Euphoria's.

A bit too soon for that tho, imho 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BUtterfield 8
40 minutes ago, NATAH said:

or they could just copy Skins and have a whole new cast and characters for S3

Absolutely not! :patrizia:

xcx

Sorry but cancel this show please. Season 1 was amazing but season 2 lost the plot completely and now with a time jump it is completely pointless

• Like 1

Railing

Honestly, do we need a season 3 under these conditions? A show about the 20-something versions of a select group of characters doesn't feel like an adequate third season, it feels like a reboot and a categorically separate show. This isn't Glee or Riverdale where you can just stick these characters back into their high school setting as faculty members or regular visitors, and have them interact the same as usual.

With this in mind, it feels like season 2 was wasted, because all of those storylines reached a screeching halt and didn't get justice for more than 1-2 scenes in the finale episode. 

• Thanks 2

misha4ever

shitty tv show needs to get their characters older, ****ing predatory af

english is not my native language >.<

Married the Night

It’s pretty simple: Time jump a few years. They are college age. Rue is 3 years sober and home for summer break. Jules is still dealing with getting wrapped up with Nate. He caused her to spiral and become an addict. Rue makes it her mission to help Jules. It’s a mirror to the first season. 

Roughhouse Dandy

Oop seems I have very unpopular opinions about this show 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Anderson123

Mess, so many ideas and they seem to not get it right about what's the best for it. I wouldn't want it to go long because it's one of those shows that could've gone for 3 to 5 Seasons with how great the writing was for Seasons 1 and 2 and how beautiful it was but maybe a proper final one could be it.

This show has been doomed to get cancelled. First the pandemic postponed Season 2, then the writers strike and most of the cast moving on to different projects, Angus passing, Barbie not coming back, etc. There's not much to talk about with high school characters, I wouldn't want this to be like Elite where they keep putting out seasons with new characters just for the sake of it. 

The only thing that makes sense is the time jump with Rue sober, Jules into drugs and a couple new characters just to give it a proper ending. Either that or go the HBO route and have Rue overdose in the middle of it then rest of 2-3 episodes to see how the other characters deal with her passing and close their storylines.

LaFama

Lmao the way I laughed at Rue working as a private detective, they really have no idea where to take this show :toofunny:

Honestly after s2 and The Idol, seems like s1 was a lucky strike for Levinson. If Zendaya and Hunter had more creative input maybe it could be better (Jules special remains one of the best parts of the whole show tbh). 

Besides, a six episodes season after 4 years of waiting with half of the cast gone and random storylines with no relation to the previous seasons, doesn't seem very exciting  

Its not a fedora u f*ck
  • Like 1

InTheCloset

I think a cancellation is inevitable. 

I hope im wrong since i like this show. 

I hope they get rid of Sam Levinson specially after the dumpster truck fire The Idol

The abyss stares back

NATAH
7 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Absolutely not! :patrizia:

i mean s2 was a sh*tshow, a fresh start like Skins could save the show lol

mother, what must i do?