💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Aurora announces new album ‘What Happened To The Heart’

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

In April 2022, AURORA read a letter that changed her life. It was co-written by indigenous activists, titled ‘We Are the Earth’, and called for a revolution: a collective response to global warming – to “heal the land”. They described being connected to the land “through our hearts”, and the earth as “the heart that pulsates within us.” The letter led AURORA to consider a question: what happened to the heart? And so she began studying books on human anatomy, wanting to understand when and why Western culture lost touch with the deeper purpose of our most vital organ.

What Happened To The Heart? is a journey from weakness to strength, from self-destruction to self-healing. A poignant and introspective musical journey that explores the loss of spiritual connection in modern society, the healing power of vulnerability, and the call to ignite change through reuniting the heart with politics and personal growth.

Tracklist:
1. Echo of my shadow
2. To be alright
3. Your Blood
4. Conflict of the mind
5. Some type of skin
6. The Essence
7. Earthly delights
8. The Dark Dresses lightly
9. A Soul with no King
10. Dreams
11. My Name
12. Do you Feel
13. Starvation
14. The Blade
15. My Body Is Not mine
16. Invisible wounds

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • YAAAS 9
  • Love 5
  • Shook 1

littlepotter

CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

chaeri pls
  • Like 1

littlepotter

I thought that with the album title and song titles Your Blood, Conflict of the mind and Some type of skin that each title would reference a part of the body, would have been cool

chaeri pls
  • Like 1

Ultimecia

I really dislike the direction she has taken with "The Gods We Can Touch" and the singles she released so far, I really hope she'll correct course but I'm not hopeful at all.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 2

huttont

I have had The Gods We Can Touch on REPEAT since it came out. So excited for more. And it being 16 tracks??

Ben Yes GIF by Whisky.de

Edited by huttont

Sherry
On 3/28/2024 at 6:17 PM, Ultimecia said:

I really dislike the direction she has taken with "The Gods We Can Touch" and the singles she released so far, I really hope she'll correct course but I'm not hopeful at all.

1 hour ago, huttont said:

I have had The Gods We Can Touch on REPEAT since it came out. So excited for more. And it being 16 tracks??

Ben Yes GIF by Whisky.de

Tell The Truth GIF

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • LMAO 2

Sherry

I love her song Soft Universe, it’s one of the best things I’ve ever heard from an artist. She is truly unique and one of a kind.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

huttont
55 minutes ago, Sherry said:

Tell The Truth GIF

What’s there not to like??

Cure For Me

Heathens

The Innocent

A Temporary High

A Dangerous Thing

Blood In The Wine

All top tier if you ask me. But I also only starting paying attention to AURORA when this album came out, so it was the first exposure I had to her music.

• YAAAS 1