Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K sued for claiming her tables are Donald Judd pieces

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

3f124c82449242359fdcb0bc3caf46f2_md.jpgsource

Kim Kardashian is being sued by the estate of a renowned artist, which claims she promoted a bunch of furniture she claims he made but none of it was his .

The Estate says it's tarnished Judd's reputation and legacy because of the publicity her video got. 

The Judd furniture (the table costs $90,000 and only three authentic copies have been sold in the last 15 years) are part of how the foundation earns money, a representative for the foundation said. The chairs cost $9,000 each. More than 350 chairs have been sold, according to the foundation, which stamps and numbers each one.

Three days after the video first appeared, the Judd Foundation says, it contacted Kardashian about the furniture. A spokeswoman responded to the complain saying they were “incredibly sorry for any inconvenience this has caused the foundation” and offering to “update the video caption with a retraction.”

But the Judd Foundation wanted the video deleted, the furniture “recycled” (i.e. destroyed) and Kardashian to issue a public statement.
Representatives for Kim countered with an offer to make a social media post in which she supported the foundation.
Ultimately the negotiations broke down, and the dispute is headed to court.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Shook 2

RAMROD

Well about time. She really like to chase clouts. I take this as her karam for destroying such important archive that is Monroe's dress too :icant:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 2

Bambino

Good. Now send her away

yjs8uf7.gif

Edited by Bambino

Ricardo
15 minutes ago, NATAH said:

but... why lie? lol

I'm sure she didn't even buy them herself. From what I'm reading the furniture is bootleg and probably sold as real to her 

ofc she's all about flexing but she's a millionaire and a public figure, why would she say that they're authentic knowing they're not, makes no sense but I guess it's always about hating on the Kardashians 

• Thanks 2

Lucas

Buying this, real or fake, was a choice... because... hum... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

NATAH
45 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

but I guess it's always about hating on the Kardashians 

as it should be!

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

raragaga

Snake GIF

xoxo