đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa's security guard pushes away fan and sends her phone flying to the ground

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Dua Lipa's security guard was filmed pushing a fan out of the way as he protected the singer while out with her boyfriend Callum Turner in Paris this week.

Dua and her actor partner were seen hopping out of a car before leaving Paris by train and an overzealous fan came dashing over to them while holding up her phone.

However, before the fan could reach Dua, she was swatted out of the way by a burly security guard - sending her phone flying to the ground.

The video has been shared online and fans have shared their opinions on what they think of the security guard's actions, with many saying he was 'just doing his job'.

However others suggested his actions were too forceful and the fan was only trying to take a video of the globally famous star. source

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3

Rat Boy
Just now, MessyTop said:

Do we need a thread??…ok

Are you the fan?? Is your phone okay?? :( 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • LMAO 6

AshIey

The title is so dramatic lmao. It fell 2ft from the ground, and she shouldn’t have been getting that close to her anyway.

• Like 5

lasagna

i mean she was invading duas personal space and the security guard was doing what hes paid to do... so cant rly blame him :vegas:

human turd
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Luke78619

And so he should :vegas: she got up so close, if you wanna film her then do it from a distance, no need to get within a metre :air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 1

ssslyboy

wtf he didn't push her.  she's a sloppy fan walking backwards, almost walking right into Dua,  and he put his hand down to separate and the klutz dropped her phone.  

• Like 1

JohnnyVersace

The fan literally touched her. You need a selfie that bad?

King of the Fall

That fan was invading her personal space, security responded the right way