Featured Posts

alsemanche

Trailer out now :giveup:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 2

Argentum

lets goooooooo

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

Ophelia

I love Yorgos. Really hope it'll be better than Pedo Things, that movie was like a Hollywood parody of a Lanthimos movie

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • LMAO 5
  • Shook 1

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Ophelia said:

I love Yorgos. Really hope it'll be better than Pedo Things, that movie was like a Hollywood parody of a Lanthimos movie

You can't be serious :ladyhaha:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Thanks 5

Borisapillar
1 hour ago, Ophelia said:

Poor Things was lit af

• Thanks 2

Ophelia
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

You can't be serious :ladyhaha:

I can, it was stunning visually and I’m proud of him for finally getting the budget he deserves, but he should stick to writing his own movies, because the plot of this one is a disaster. It was pseudo-feminism through the eyes of a man and the ending felt rushed and like another Hollywood girlboss story with no deeper meaning. Not to mention how it stinks with pedophilia - ****ed up movies are right up my alley, but seeing a mental child exploring her body and getting rammed is where i draw the line.

I enjoy his movies (and seen all of them) because they tend to show human relationships through the lens of shock (sometimes disgust) and various metaphors. I don’t think the writer of PT understands what female empowerment is, so the classic Lanthimos formula didn’t work this time. 

The Tusk still remains my fav movie of his, it was perfect.

...has anybody seen my disco stick?