Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Camila Cabello feat. Playboi Carti - I LUV IT

Teletubby

Featured Posts

LateToCult
21 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I have genuinely no idea what she was going for here. The song is very odd, the video seems deliberately nonsensical and Carti's feature was so slurred I couldn't make out a word he was saying. Camila was always more Latin pop focused with just subtle hip pop hints but this is her most obvious attempt to fit in with the mainstream sound du jour. I really don't think it suits her and comes across inauthentic. It's sad because I really like her music and all her albums have been good so far. Admittedly, her lead singles have never exactly thrilled me, but if this is any sign of what's to come, I hope this isn't going to be a big mistake. 

I think the inspiration for the mv and sound is just Florida/Miami. Just crazy, nonsensical vibes.

King of the Fall

This is so annoying

Edited by North Country Guy
We define our moral ground, but when I crawl into your arms, everything comes tumbling down

waterfall

finally soemthing decent from her

her music was so boring but maybe ill give her a chance now

waterfall
3 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I have genuinely no idea what she was going for here. The song is very odd, the video seems deliberately nonsensical and Carti's feature was so slurred I couldn't make out a word he was saying. Camila was always more Latin pop focused with just subtle hip pop hints but this is her most obvious attempt to fit in with the mainstream sound du jour. I really don't think it suits her and comes across inauthentic. It's sad because I really like her music and all her albums have been good so far. Admittedly, her lead singles have never exactly thrilled me, but if this is any sign of what's to come, I hope this isn't going to be a big mistake. 

its marketing ploy

didnt her last album that was filled with that latina stuff flop

this song so weird but it def got more attention that her last lead (dont go yet). it do feel inauthentic tho but i feel like maybe thats why it causing people to click. wish she made more songs like shameless tho.

boiswifty
On 3/28/2024 at 1:58 AM, Noah X said:

It seems like she's just acting and trying hard to put on a bad girl costume llike jojo siwa, when in reality she just goes home after and put on a white blouse and some flip-flops 

lmao:lmao:

• LMAO 1