Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grace Randolph: "I heard Joker 2 looks phenomenal"

Dennis

Featured Posts

Mitchey
8 hours ago, River said:

nah, it has been proved multiple times that she knows nothing and makes up things for views, like MULTIPLE times.

James Gunn always calls her out for faking stuff.

Also, test screening didn't happen yet.

“She knows nothing” lol I’ve watched Grace Randolph for years and she has been right about MANY things. She’s not a random YouTuber trying to get views. As a movie critic and a CCA voter, she has made connections over the years and will spill some tea from time to time in regards to the film industry. It’s really not that unheard of — but I get it that ya’ll are jaded after the fake insiders ya’ll have clinged on to time and time again. Also… how tf do you know if there’s been a test screening? There are highly secretive test screenings all the time and now is about the time they would start testing, given the movie is out in half a year. 

Edited by Mitchey
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS

she was right about HOG being kind of meh

River
1 hour ago, Mitchey said:

“She knows nothing” lol I’ve watched Grace Randolph for years and she has been right about MANY things. She’s not a random YouTuber trying to get views. As a movie critic and a CCA voter, she has made connections over the years and will spill some tea from time to time in regards to the film industry. It’s really not that unheard of — but I get it that ya’ll are jaded after the fake insiders ya’ll have clinged on to time and time again. Also… how tf do you know if there’s been a test screening? There are highly secretive test screenings all the time and now is about the time they would start testing, given the movie is out in half a year. 

lol I'm following the real insiders of DC and Marvel leaks (MyTimeToShineHello, DanielRPK and others reliable insiders).

Grace followers will believe anything she says and put her on a high pedestal, but you clearly see that she made sh-t up in the video above lol.

https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2024/3/18/864qz2pmnewav80dton5mkntgnkn1g

Last news from a test screening is what everyone, including her, followed, a tweet.

But yet, nobody heard about a test screening happening.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Lampost
11 hours ago, River said:

nah, it has been proved multiple times that she knows nothing and makes up things for views, like MULTIPLE times.

James Gunn always calls her out for faking stuff.

Also, test screening didn't happen yet.

She has been wrong about a bunch of DC stuff, but she's also been right about alot of other studio's stuff. Just like every insider, she gets some stuff right and some stuff wrong, you can't discredit her completely.

• Like 2

Modern Ecstasy2

I hope so. The only good thing about HoG was Gaga. I want the actual movie itself to be amazing, not just her.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 1

The Z
1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I hope so. The only good thing about HoG was Gaga. I want the actual movie itself to be amazing, not just her.

And that’s exactly what Randolph said about HOG before it premiered:firega:

River
28 minutes ago, Lampost said:

She has been wrong about a bunch of DC stuff, but she's also been right about alot of other studio's stuff. Just like every insider, she gets some stuff right and some stuff wrong, you can't discredit her completely.

when she was right, she just stole the scoop from someone else and claimed it her own or as always "I heard" :huntyga:

RAMROD

Not sure why some people really got issues with her, like why? :icant:

People enjoy her content, let them be. She is not hurting anybody. It's just irrelevant race on who got better teas. In the end it's the consumers who will enjoy it anyway :ladyhaha:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Reality
2 hours ago, River said:

lol I'm following the real insiders of DC and Marvel leaks (MyTimeToShineHello, DanielRPK and others reliable insiders).

Grace followers will believe anything she says and put her on a high pedestal, but you clearly see that she made sh-t up in the video above lol.

Last news from a test screening is what everyone, including her, followed, a tweet.

How reliable is MyTimeToShineHello though? I think the general consensus is that she works as a concept artist, so she's privy to some knowledge, but she's definitely made some outlandish claims before that she wouldn't have access to as a concept artist.

🃏🖤👹
  • Thanks 1

Mitchey
3 hours ago, River said:

Those insiders have hits and misses, just like Grace. It’s the nature of the industry. Grace was the first to scoop that music therapy would be a part of the plot, so what’s up with that? You can dislike her all you want, but to say she makes sht up for clicks and has no industry insiders is baseless.

River
44 minutes ago, Mitchey said:

Those insiders have hits and misses, just like Grace. It’s the nature of the industry. Grace was the first to scoop that music therapy would be a part of the plot, so what’s up with that? You can dislike her all you want, but to say she makes sht up for clicks and has no industry insiders is baseless.

World of Reels leaked the musical and music therapy info in November 2022, Grace talked about it in February 2023

raragaga

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

xoxo

darkgaga

HOG was on tv last week in the Netherlands, and I forgot how bad it actually was. Gaga was the only one who could get away with the Italian accent, Jared Leto was bad and when I see Kylo Ren (I forgot the actors name, but after Star wars I can just see him) I just cringe. The s*x scene though