💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LG7 unfinished, Gaga: "I'm working as fast as I can"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond
1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

if the joker trailer drops soon, which we expect it to, then we’re in joker era. having both go at the same time would be weird 

When you consider that Ariana started the TUN era just 2 months after the final single from Sweetener and started promoting her album and releasing singles from it while simultaneously performing on the Sweetener Tour (and adding songs from the new album onto it), it's not that unusual and much less chaotic. Singers now are tearing up the rule book and keeping us on our toes. Capitalising on the inevitable success of the movie to bolster a new album is wise in my opinion. 

jaXXXon

I can't at these replies. 

If she had a long way to go before she was finished she would've said "I'm still working on it" or "it's in early stages". She clearly said she was doing it as fast as she can and she knows the album title. She also has been in the studio since summer so it's bound to almost be ready. Albums nowadays can be made in a week and released the next. These aren't the 80s anymore. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Bronco
2 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

These aren't the 80s anymore. 

I mean 70s & 80s acts were capable of multiple albums a year. And averaged an album a year. 

The difference was touring was significantly less important then. 
We got away from that with the explosion of touring in the 90s/00s and the lack of digital recording facilities to match. And now thanks to streaming, we've gone full circle. 

• Thanks 2

Schizophonic
12 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

No. 

She said "I'm working as fast as I can BUT all I can say is that I'm really inspired". 

I think she would have said something like „I take my timeto make it right“ or something like that, if the album for sure wasn’t coming in the next 12 months

the studio teasing and „TikTok“ would be weird if it was a year early…

also she clearly threw hints… the lyricpage,the candy, the magazine….

the way she spoke about chromatica in early 2020 sounded far far further from a release being close…

• Thanks 1

ilovecheckers
3 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Where can I watch the whole interview?

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

SwissMonster

Her saying that she works as fast as she can doesn’t indicate the stage which the album is at at all lol. Some if y’all are dramatic. It still can mean that its coming soonish idk

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
4 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Her saying that she works as fast as she can doesn’t indicate the stage which the album is at at all lol. Some if y’all are dramatic. It still can mean that its coming soonish idk

Yeah, it’s a purposefully vague answer. IMO, not too much that can be read into it either way. 

eunino
4 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Exactly. And I think her answer was really positive. No one would say “i am working as fast as I can” if they were in early stage. If she is “working as fast as she can” now, it implies there is a solid direction/things are built. And again, she would never give it all away in a live streaming on Sephora page. Jokes aside, I am still pretty confident it will come before Joker.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Babel

"Working as fast as I can" sounds like there's a deadline approaching and she needs to finish the product for the label. Her scenes on 5F2 being stressed out about meeting Joanne's deadline comes to mind.

Afaik, she's not known for putting her creative process on time pressure unless of course she's contractually obligated to do so.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Schizophonic
25 minutes ago, Babel said:

"Working as fast as I can" sounds like there's a deadline approaching and she needs to finish the product for the label. Her scenes on 5F2 being stressed out about meeting Joanne's deadline comes to mind.

Afaik, she's not known for putting her creative process on time pressure unless of course she's contractually obligated to do so.

well, she kind of is this time…. If the rumors about South America shows in fall are true, the joker promo is ment to be seperate or/and if her producer has other projects (Izzy) in the pipeline and they can not chill out and see what’s happening and what not.

bloodpop seemed to live in her basement for a year and was working while she casually came and went when her mental health was okay or they played Nintendo and got high. But this time they booked a studio and she most likely uses her time with Andrew because it’s limited.

Rafau

when someone asks Gaga about LG7: 

walk-away-not-today.gif

I'm not having fun tonight
  • LMAO 1

crackpoppodcast

So are we thinking that Telephone Pt. 2 is on Cowboy Carter? I didn’t see a thread about it, but it feels like way too good to be true, we need it so bad 😮‍💨

Wet Fire

"Working as fast as I can" definitely doesn't mean that the album is in developmental stages. You can't write songs as fast as you can or produce the instrumentals as fast as you can because creative processes can't be made faster. I think she's in the stages of mixing, mastering, tweaking, altering songs and finalizing which songs should be focused on for the final cut and solidifying the sonic aspect of the album as a whole. By being inspired she means polishing the album and editing the songs as best as she can.

TimotheeChalamet
59 minutes ago, crackpoppodcast said:

So are we thinking that Telephone Pt. 2 is on Cowboy Carter? I didn’t see a thread about it, but it feels like way too good to be true, we need it so bad 😮‍💨

No, it's just an urban legend 

Tyler1992
1 hour ago, Babel said:

This is my take as well!

My theory about the deadlines-

Time is taken to explore sound/theme etc., & works with various writers, producers, musicians, Haus etc., to find what it is going to be.

Then when she’s ready to hit “go”, her and the label settle on a deadline to match the logistics of the release. In this time, her management develops the rollout.

In the meantime, she goes into overdrive to put together the album, right up until the deadline- moulding, tweaking, adding, subtracting. This is when the creative fire happens. Gaga is known to work on her album up until the 11th hour, until it’s time for pressing. 

Gaga has yet to have an album like Taylor (TTPD), or Beyonce (Cowboy Carter), which were held for years. This is all speculation, but I think she revels in the now, and would rather work with what is right in front of her.

• Love 1