Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LG7 unfinished, Gaga: "I'm working as fast as I can"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Zaskar

Why is no one talking about the fact that she’s said that Fermented Arnica was not the name of her record. 

that means she has a name already? No multiple names to shortlist from?

Aga Gydal

Lots of complaining in here for fans of someone who is making new music, is clearly excited to share it, hopes to release it ASAP, is about to have the biggest year of her career, is a household name, is one of the most iconic musicians of all time, is in a better creative headspace than she’s been in years, is leading the most anticipated movie of the year, has a doc and a concert film on the horizon…

It’s possible to speculate about future music without being cynical, making a horse labs joke, or trying to 4D chess her album rollout like you’re experts. It’s getting stale!

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 9

TimotheeChalamet
29 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

Lots of complaining in here for fans of someone who is making new music, is clearly excited to share it, hopes to release it ASAP, is about to have the biggest year of her career, is a household name, is one of the most iconic musicians of all time, is in a better creative headspace than she’s been in years, is leading the most anticipated movie of the year, has a doc and a concert film on the horizon…

It’s possible to speculate about future music without being cynical, making a horse labs joke, or trying to 4D chess her album rollout like you’re experts. It’s getting stale!

👏👏👏👏

Darcklighter22
6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

For those thinking it's coming in 2025 : honestly if it's the case, you really should worry about the quality of the album if she is rushing studio sessions of a 2025 released album while she could easily take her time in the next 12 months to work on it :trollga:

This x1000 her mentioning  shes working fast as she can,  to me means a deadline to submit her masters for the album not she's still writing and it'll take her until 2025....tie that in with the teasing and yall are having a hard time to piece together her recent teasing if the albums that far away....

• Thanks 1

KindnessPunk

Did anyone record the full livestream? I can't seem to find it anywhere

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, KindnessPunk said:

Did anyone record the full livestream? I can't seem to find it anywhere

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 1

KindnessPunk

She has such a lovely and gentle way speaking :heart:

• Love 1

ProfessionalClown
On 3/26/2024 at 8:46 PM, StrawberryBlond said:

When you consider that Ariana started the TUN era just 2 months after the final single from Sweetener and started promoting her album and releasing singles from it while simultaneously performing on the Sweetener Tour (and adding songs from the new album onto it), it's not that unusual and much less chaotic. Singers now are tearing up the rule book and keeping us on our toes. Capitalising on the inevitable success of the movie to bolster a new album is wise in my opinion. 

i feel that was def a one off for ari tho, she was inspired and had a lot of healing to do alongside new things in her life, she just kinda needed to do that. same for others artists who release pretty close (like folklore/evermore) 

• Like 1

ELECTROHEART

I say lead on may 10, 2nd single july 12 and album on july 19 :ohwell:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"