💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My Drawing of Doja Cat's Scarlet

Chesescake

Featured Posts

Chesescake

1N3CZfF6_o.jpg

This is the second album I've done visuals for since Billie Eilish's WWAFAWDWG. This one is Scarlet by Doja Cat.

Hope you guys like them. If you got questions, I'd love to answer them.

W̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶y̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶a̶̶̶w̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶p̶̶̶ ̶̶̶r̶̶̶i̶̶̶g̶̶̶h̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶T̶̶̶w̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶c̶̶̶c̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶.̶̶̶ ̶̶̶B̶̶̶u̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶I̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶l̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶u̶̶̶s̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶f̶̶̶o̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶o̶̶̶w̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶t̶̶̶s̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶t̶̶̶u̶̶̶f̶̶̶f̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶f̶̶̶u̶̶̶r̶̶̶r̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶s̶.̶̶̶

Edited by Chesescake
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 4
  • Shook 1

Chesescake
Posted (edited)

I can't find a way to upload HQ art while keeping my stuff private. So sorry for LQ.

Update. Ah I just found a way.

Edited by Chesescake

Cello

Love love love this! You are so creative! 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶
  • Love 1

• Chesescake changed the title to My Drawing of Doja Cat's Scarlet
JazzGa

I LOVE your style! Miss Often is serving arms and bawdy!

How did you come up with which song should go with which character? 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • Thanks 1

Bully Pop

Oh I am absolutely living for this 😭😍 I love the creature designs, I need more of this in my life! Definitely gonna follow

• Love 1

blackpink

i adore your art style!!!! makes me want to get back into creating art again after not being creative for years but it’s soooo hard for me D:

• Love 1

RAMROD

Sell it as stickers :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Love 1

Chesescake
11 hours ago, JazzGa said:

I LOVE your style! Miss Often is serving arms and bawdy!

How did you come up with which song should go with which character? 

Thanks! There are different factors when it comes to character design. For example, PTTR and Demon were inspired by their music videos. Often was inspired by the mystic and seductive sound of the song, and because it reminds me of the rain forest, I add the elements of snake and slug to it.

There are times I would check the lyrics or artists' explanation. Like All the Good Girls Go to Hell by Billie (a song about relating to climate issues.) Or Doja's Balut (a Vietnamese dish, basically boiled fertilized developing egg embryo, which she claims is a metaphor for Twitter).

• YAAAS 1

TheSine

Love Life is my favorite one. I can genuinely feel he beat of the song while I look at it.

I've always liked art like this. Have you thought of designing tattoos? Asking for a friend. :creepflop:

🖤TheSine🖤
  • Like 1

Chesescake
4 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Can you do this for Orville Peck Bronco album?

I could try, but please don't expect too much, or it'll ever see the day of light :deadbanana:

• YAAAS 1

Chesescake
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, blackpink said:

i adore your art style!!!! makes me want to get back into creating art again after not being creative for years but it’s soooo hard for me D:

You can use Ms. Paint doodle random stuff! That's what I do when I'm boring.

11 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Sell it as stickers :giveup:

I wish, but that sounds like a lot of work and time, and I still in college struggling :giveup:

40 minutes ago, TheSine said:

Love Life is my favorite one. I can genuinely feel he beat of the song while I look at it.

I've always liked art like this. Have you thought of designing tattoos? Asking for a friend. :creepflop:

It's a pain in my ass to visualize Love Life, so I'm glad it's your fav :ororomunroe:

I can try, I guess? But what do you want me to draw? I needed to make sure I got time. 

Edited by Chesescake

TheSine
47 minutes ago, Chesescake said:

It's a pain in my ass to visualize Love Life, so I'm glad it's your fav :ororomunroe:

I can try, I guess? But what do you want me to draw? I needed to make sure I got time. 

I get that. I used to draw and had a terrible time trying to visualize things, but then the finished product would be amazing afterwards. :laughga:

Oh no, I don't want you to draw now or anything! I'd feel guilty if you did it for free. Your art just reminded me of a tattoo artist. Writing this down for future reference, though. :icega::icega:

🖤TheSine🖤
  • Love 1

JazzGa
10 hours ago, TheSine said:

Ooh yeah good point, these little dudes would make adorable punk rock stick-n-pokes, and the graphic design reminds me of a flash sheet. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷