đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lg7 end of the year // chromatica act 2

ItsAnthonyz

Featured Posts

ItsAnthonyz

Hear me out on this!

i can put my hand on fire that lg7 is definitely coming after October (after joker will be released) 

thinking that she is still recording it she has the time until she will start her jazz shows and afterwards she will promote joker 2 from September-November which will make a lot of promo and buzz around that time she will be everywhere again so that when she will drop the lead single everyone will be aware. 
this make sense since she only can do her stadium tour the following summer which will be in 2025 (bc she is a stadium girl)

now back to chromatica, she updated her bio but left the chromatica ball in that, also think about Fortnite, or any other chromatica related promo she did even after the tour. My theory is that chromatica was meant to be a triology but bc of the pandemic she had to cancel a lot of plans like Coachella etc. i also think there was definetly a completely different concept for the tour but I think she wanted to tease the act 2 aesthetic with the tour we got. It makes so much sense since the tour had a different aesthetic on chromatica and it kinda matches the aesthetic she teases now. And she allways said chromatica is not over wich leads me thinking she might do an act 2.

It just doesn’t make any sense for her to release anything now as it wouldn’t benefit her with nothing. It would just be rushed.

Edited by ItsAnthonyz
follow your dreams <3
  • Like 3

TimotheeChalamet

No, I can assure you she's not going to pull the Act 2 **** ever again. LG7 will come whenever it's ready but will have nothing to do with Chromatica, the tour has always been conceived like what we've got and I get you're anxious about it because of her silence, but let her do her thing 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

r4therupbeat

at this point every project comes out too late. the only thing im looking forward to is a Weeknd and bey collab that's it

Anderson123

I love Chromatica and a Volume 2 would've been nice in 2022 or even 2023 but it's been 4 years now, she never keeps these concepts for long. It also seems like Andrew Watt is the main producer and there's no mention of Bloodpop, who pretty much came up with the whole concept and sound of the album. I find it hard to believe she'd continue with this, especially without him.

Now if in some way LG7 is a sequel or a continuation to Chromatica as in, where the character/persona is now because of this, then that could be something but still, I think she's taking a more mature route/sound with LG7. All of this piano, sax, Andrew Watt guitar, type writer, Prince/Bowie inspired or influenced teasing. It just seems more like a closer body of work to Joanne/A Star Is Born (Timeless?) rather than DANCE campy Chromatica/ARTPOP stuff.

Edited by Anderson123
  • Thanks 3

GagaGame
31 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

at this point every project comes out too late. the only thing im looking forward to is a Weeknd and bey collab that's it

But we already have these two

LG7? CANCELLED

chathonnete

I think it's for earlier than this, Gaga will be in a strong Joker promo circle starting October, and I don't see her promoting both a movie and an album. + the hype for the movie could overshadow the album. I definitely think she will release LG7 this summer so it create a first hype, than it gets pushed by Joker one or two months later. I also don't think we should be worried about the jazz shows, it's just a few dates to get some cash and because Gaga loves her life in Vegas. :holdmyhand:

• Thanks 1

r4therupbeat
6 hours ago, GagaGame said:

But we already have these two

you mean the Weeknd remix he did on BTW the remix?

GagaGame
7 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

you mean the Weeknd remix he did on BTW the remix?

yeah

LG7? CANCELLED

r4therupbeat
On 3/23/2024 at 9:53 PM, GagaGame said:

yeah

I mean for her to collab on Act II and on the weekend's new project considering her team will not carry out any promo for those