💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I miss lady Gaga

manyatyau

Featured Posts

manyatyau

I miss lady Gaga. 😔 woke up this morning remembering how iconic lady Gaga is, and how I used to watch every single performance of hers. She really is a phenomena. Please come back soon. Miss her name being on the radio.

• Like 5
  • Love 18

Cello

I miss her too! 

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Love 2

sarcamstic

me too :kara: she’ll hopefully be back soon!!

flying like 1000 birds
  • Love 1

Quentin
25 minutes ago, manyatyau said:

Miss her name being on the radio

:music: 'Cause I've got nothing on

nothing on the radio :music:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

River

She misses u too, did u buy her new Haus Lab Triple Palette Born This Way Pride Celebration new makeup collection? I'm sure you'll feel connected to her :sara:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 9

ARTPOPKISS

Guys you know she's not dead :triggered:

She's still actively posting we know LG7 is coming but it's still in the oven let's not try to take it out too soon otherwise it will be raw and unfinished 

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest
  • Like 2

Ultimecia

I have been waiting for her to come back ever since the ARTPOP era ended, and she finally did briefly during the Chromatica ball. (The interludes, the stage presence.)

Now, I'm tired of making excuses for the palpable lack of ambition and passion that characterized all these years. It is time for her to create something truly great again.

The teases we got on her next project are extremely promising, she seems to be in the right mindset.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

KillerMonster

IMG-4097.jpgI do too! So that’s why I had a bracelet made that says “Lady Gaga”, it’s got her birthstone and zodiac sign as charms. She’s been active with us lately, which is very exciting. :heart:

Edited by KillerMonster
Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.
  • Love 6

zerojk
2 hours ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

Guys you know she's not dead :triggered:

She's still actively posting we know LG7 is coming but it's still in the oven let's not try to take it out too soon otherwise it will be raw and unfinished 

We know... but I can see the point of OP tbh

I also love watching Gaga performances from the past to inspire me and remember how amazing she is and its sad to think that almost all of those performances are from more than 10 years ago :giveup:

everything we hear from her in the radio is either poker face or shallow

we miss really having her around

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ARTPOPKISS
1 minute ago, zerojk said:

We still listen to radio :triggered:

F@ggotry at its finest

Flippy
15 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

IMG-4097.jpgI do too! So that’s why I had a bracelet made that says “Lady Gaga”, it’s got her birthstone and zodiac sign as charms. She’s been active with us lately, which is very exciting. :heart:

This is so cute omg

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Ultimecia said:

I have been waiting for her to come back ever since the ARTPOP era ended, and she finally did briefly during the Chromatica ball. (The interludes, the stage presence.)

Now, I'm tired of making excuses for the palpable lack of ambition and passion that characterized all these years. It is time for her to create something truly great again.

The teases we got on her next project are extremely promising, she seems to be in the right mindset.

20 minutes ago, zerojk said:

We know... but I can see the point of OP tbh

I also love watching Gaga performances from the past to inspire me and remember how amazing she is and its sad to think that almost all of those performances are from more than 10 years ago :giveup:

we miss really having her around

Tbh I share this sentiment but don't vocalize it often here. But the last time I felt connected to her really was during ARTPOP.

A moment or two during JWT and TCB but it's so different. I think it's normal and healthy for people to change, but I definitely understand the hurt it can cause. 

I think she's had to, for her own mental health, take a step back from her relationship with her fans so that she's in a better place. It doesn't necessarily change how she feels about us. But perhaps this is why most musicians don't get that involved or too close with their fans. Because then you have this expectation which often leads to disappointment.

As far as her passion for music, I definitely agree that it's been a long time since I've felt her creative flair or intense passion for a project. Of course, she was passionate about both Joanne and Chromatica, but they both also felt like someone was forcing her to do it. Like if she has a contract and has to make an album, ok fine, she's going to make an album about her family trauma and all that comes with it. And then she, seemingly, was forced to make a dance album, so Bloodpop forced her to make Chromatica.

I think we all just really want her to feel the passion for creating visuals and a satisfying era again. Because the last few eras have felt lackluster, even though Joanne did have lots of videos, it wasn't iconic or pop-culture-shifting like before. And Chromatica - let's face it, besides ROM, no one outside this fandom remembers or knows about SL or 911 video. But also, much less people watch or keep up with mvs than they did back in 2010. Their attention spans are too short :huntyga:

The good news is that's it seems like she's in a MUCH better headspace this time around and her posts regarding music feel more authentic and like she's having a good time. If you go back and look at her Chromatica posts she doesn't look very happy in them, and this time she does. 

Hang in there! I know this wait has been horrible (truly, last year was awful) but I think over the years it's going to become more like that. She has her hand in so many other types of projects now. But here's hoping LG7 will be the project and era we have been waiting for. 

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

chun li

me too 😔 remember How she took my heterosexuality and now she's gone i defended her for so long and now i'm left here with dust