💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Producer confirms Cowboy Carter was finished before Renaissance was in the work

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Vincem

Honestly, I LOVE that she planned this years ago and to know that the rollout plan and the content of the projects remain secret. It is SOOOO exciting to know that things are still coming. She's doing it like the movie companies. It's like we're getting a BeyCU. She's commited into that craft. I don't care when the music was done. I just love the scale of that project. One album is nice. Three albums related to each other on a period of 5 to 6 years: A-MEN! Gimme SCALE!  

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 3

Vincem

And I would LOVE her to not reveal the tracklist before releasing the album. Just press play at midnight and discover the surprises with my ears next thursday.

• YAAAS 1

tylerjs

I forget their user or what platform, but there was a writer who was going offff online about how sh*tty writers are treated and paid absolute dirt. Anyway my point isn’t that, but she went on to mention that Renaissance had multiple tracks that were already 5-6 years old before they ever made it to Beyoncé for recording. So just bc they were technically working on act i before act ii, those act i songs were already half a decade old before they ever hit Beyoncé’s inbox for her to record. It’s mind-boggling to me that these tracks are older than some elementary school children rn and just being put out as fully new. Which isn’t a problem but like…my sense of reality is so warped :bear:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 4

Shakmasda

Cheez, I hope those who really compose the lyrics and the melodies get a lot of what Beepbeep makes using them. Justice for the minions!

djBuffoon

A little icky to describe your own work as “timeless” and “classic”. Let us decide that for ourselves. :ohwell:

Railing
2 hours ago, Karl said:

Hopefully you've never asked for ARTPOP act 2 then with that attitude :ohwell:

ARTPOP had an actual, tangible era and a few music videos, and she originally wanted to release act 2 just a few months later so that she could play both sets of songs on one tour :rip: I don't see how that's anything like this. My whole complaint is about Beyonce stretching these acts out like newly developed albums, despite not giving them full eras.

Edited by Railing

Karl
23 minutes ago, Railing said:

ARTPOP had an actual, tangible era and a few music videos, and she originally wanted to release act 2 just a few months later so that she could play both sets of songs on one tour :rip: I don't see how that's anything like this. My whole complaint is about Beyonce stretching these acts out like newly developed albums, despite not giving them full eras.

I mean in todays world music videos are a bit redundant, as much as I love them and want artists to make them, the fact that big songs barely scrape 50mil on YouTube now Vs billions in the 2010s. Also I think she said she wanted people to just listen to the music with no visuals considering the previous two albums had visuals for every song, plus she did a huge world tour.

• Like 2

Ziggy
6 hours ago, Railing said:

It just feels like a waste of time to me. Will she even be invested in this project by the time act iii rolls out? Its already been a few years, and at this rate, act iii will be half a decade old upon release. I can't imagine it's worth it for the eras, because Renaissance was just a few remixes and a tour -- not even a music video. 

I mean…yes? Lmao the Renaissance era was her most profitable tour :laughga: and one of the biggest tours of all time, no?

For her, it’s absolutely worth it lol

• Thanks 2

Decodekid
7 hours ago, Railing said:

It just feels like a waste of time to me. Will she even be invested in this project by the time act iii rolls out? Its already been a few years, and at this rate, act iii will be half a decade old upon release. I can't imagine it's worth it for the eras, because Renaissance was just a few remixes and a tour -- not even a music video. 

People were still eating up Renaissance two years after its release, and she was building up a lot hype with her film and tour with no need of visuals or singles.  If anything that indicates people are still invested, she even went country and people are invested. 

A new album two years from now it’s really not a long wait tbh, more so when she’ll tour again for this one. I even think it’s a good idea as her fans know they’ll have music coming up following each album, not like us :haroon:

I bet no on would be complaining here if we knew three albums from Gaga were coming out within the spam of 4 years. A surprise release with 3 albums all together will just be called messy and everyone would be complaining how no album had its own spot  

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • Thanks 1

Plastic Flower
8 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

People were still eating up Renaissance two years after its release, and she was building up a lot hype with her film and tour with no need of visuals or singles.  If anything that indicates people are still invested, she even went country and people are invested. 

A new album two years from now it’s really not a long wait tbh, more so when she’ll tour again for this one. I even think it’s a good idea as her fans know they’ll have music coming up following each album, not like us :haroon:

I bet no on would be complaining here if we knew three albums from Gaga were coming out within the spam of 4 years. A surprise release with 3 albums all together will just be called messy and everyone would be complaining how no album had its own spot  

Exactly. This fanbases keeps complaining about the Chromatica era and the fact that they want a 2011 BTW era roll out lol.

Drop it
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

StrawberryBlond
2 hours ago, Railing said:

They may not be new to her but they're new to the public. For the fans, they're getting a studio album and accompanying tour every 2 or so years. Seems like a sweet deal to me. And Beyonce can then relax for the next few years while slowly eking out the material she made during lockdown, giving her more time to devote to her husband, children and generally enjoying life. That will give her a really long break from creation until she's properly inspired again. Remember that she was probably waiting until 2022 to put out the first album because she wanted to make sure lockdown restrictions had completely lifted so she could do a world tour immediately afterwards. And it explains why she has (as of yet) no visuals for Renaissance as large gatherings were banned, masks had to be worn and there was no vaccine initially so it wasn't a conducive atmosphere for good music videos. The only criticism I'd say in regards to this is that since restrictions lifted, she had more than enough time to film videos even if it was just for a few select songs. Seeing as we're moving onto the next album, it looks more and more unlikely that there won't be any visual projects for Renaissance which seems to go against what Beyonce stood for until now but maybe she just wants the music to speak for itself.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
57 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

I’m sorry but despite initially selling well (and suffering a big drop in subsequent weeks) and a few cute TikTok trends, the album did not make nearly enough noise as some of the e delulus on this thread are thinking. Literally at all. Lemonade was 1000xs more impactful and likely will be more impactful than the whole trilogy when all is said and done.  

• Thanks 1

Roughhouse Dandy
24 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Seeing as we're moving onto the next album, it looks more and more unlikely that there won't be any visual projects for Renaissance which seems to go against what Beyonce stood for until now but maybe she just wants the music to speak for itself.

Bb, we got a teaser of the visuals before act i dropped and bts footage of one of the song's videos have surfaced. The visuals cover all 3 acts and we don't even have act ii yet. This whole thing is one project. The visuals are coming; she's said she's letting us appreciate the music first. 

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Agunimon

I'm so excited for this album. I thought Renaissance was okay but I don't really listen to it. Cowboy Carter I can feel I will listen to for a long time!!

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Scar97
8 hours ago, Railing said:

Yeah, we've known that she made this whole thing, all 3 acts, during quarantine. Which makes me wonder why she's dragging it out so extensively, as if these are regular brand new albums that she has to prepare for :rip:

Just wait until you hear about what Ms. Swift has been doing   :teehee: