đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Producer confirms Cowboy Carter was finished before Renaissance was in the work

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Railing

Yeah, we've known that she made this whole thing, all 3 acts, during quarantine. Which makes me wonder why she's dragging it out so extensively, as if these are regular brand new albums that she has to prepare for :rip:

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Railing said:

Yeah, we've known that she made this whole thing, all 3 acts, during quarantine. Which makes me wonder why she's dragging it out so extensively, as if these are regular brand new albums that she has to prepare for :rip:

Well she's totally considering them as albums and she gives them all the attention they deserve. And it's paving to work very good for her so...

• Like 17
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 27

Railing
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well she's totally considering them as albums and she gives them all the attention they deserve. And it's paving to work very good for her so...

It just feels like a waste of time to me. Will she even be invested in this project by the time act iii rolls out? Its already been a few years, and at this rate, act iii will be half a decade old upon release. I can't imagine it's worth it for the eras, because Renaissance was just a few remixes and a tour -- not even a music video. 

Edited by Railing
  • Thanks 3

BUtterfield 8
12 minutes ago, Railing said:

It just feels like a waste of time to me. Will she even be invested in this project by the time act iii rolls out? Its already been a few years, and at this rate, act iii will be half a decade old upon release. I can't imagine it's worth it for the eras, because Renaissance was just a few remixes and a tour -- not even a music video. 

I mean she’s not going on tour again is she?

maybe we’ll get act 3 next year then 

Didymus
9 minutes ago, Railing said:

Or is it the opposite of wasting time? :ohwell:

She records a couple of full-length albums back to back and can then just sit back, relax and spread them out as years of content with minimal promo: demand and interest will stay high enough because she isn't technically "taking a break". Yet she can chill out and do things at her own pace while the eras are fully running in the eye of the public. Easy money, concentrated effort, minimal personal sacrifices during the actual eras.

• Like 28
  • Thanks 13

alsemanche

ALso like, we don't know what she's currently doing? She's probably preparing for tour(s),  preparing the act iii roll out, and who knows, maybe working on another album. I don't see how any of this is a waste of time... 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 7

TheSine
21 minutes ago, Railing said:

Work smarter, not harder.

đź–¤TheSineđź–¤
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Sneaky Oliver
33 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I mean she’s not going on tour again is she?

maybe we’ll get act 3 next year then 

She’s definitely going on tour again, there are rumors about her coming to Brazil since she finished RWT, she even had a premiere here for the film and flew all the way from NY just for a quick appearance 

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 2

Teletubby

timeless??:flippy:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Roughhouse Dandy
8 hours ago, Railing said:

I'd much rather have time to appreciate each era than get a new project every 3 months. If you make quality work you believe in and are proud of, you stay invested. No music videos or film out yet besides a few previews for what's coming and the whole world was still invested. I think she's fine; she and her team thought this through. 

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

Or is it the opposite of wasting time? :ohwell:

She records a couple of full-length albums back to back and can then just sit back, relax and spread them out as years of content with minimal promo: demand and interest will stay high enough because she isn't technically "taking a break". Yet she can chill out and do things at her own pace while the eras are fully running in the eye of the public. Easy money, concentrated effort, minimal personal sacrifices during the actual eras.

Good for her honestly.

Lextyr97
2 hours ago, Railing said:

Girl we could only wish Gaga would do this lmaoo

• Like 6
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Karl
3 hours ago, Railing said:

Hopefully you've never asked for ARTPOP act 2 then with that attitude :ohwell:

I reckon she'll do a film with all three albums at the end for the visuals.

• Like 3

monketsharona
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Railing said:

How could releasing new music and going touring worldwide is a waste of time for any artist honestly ? 

Hopefully not everyone in the industry is considering being an artist by only focusing on make-up ****, developping clothes lines, locking herself in Vegas and so on. If that's the new standard for being a music artist, that's really sad. And I'm saying this considering Beyoncé being one of the smartest business woman in the industry. 

She totally managed to find a strong balance between being a business woman, a performer and an artist while achieving making her name and her community growing bigger and bigger. And that should be respected honestly. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2