šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ozzy Osbourne: Andrew Watt is working with Lady Gaga right now

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Rose

This is awesome, I just listened to Hackney Diamonds finally, which he also worked on; it was great. That must be how she got the introduction. So excited for this! I like his pop stuff too.

Edited by Rose
forgot something
  • Like 1

Fck I luv Art

Thx for this very precious info Ozzy broĀ :vegas:

LG7 will feature rock inspos guys

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! šŸ‘½šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤
  • Like 1

Rose
2 hours ago, madmagical6 said:

What genre of music does Watt usually work on? That might give us an indication of where she is moving to sonically.

I do hope one day she works with RedOne again because those 2 were magic together.Ā 

He also did some pop tracks recently; he produced on the Elton / Britney song, as well as Bieber's Peaches and Hold On. I hope that if she also has poppier tracks they're like that, I recently got obsessed with Hold On.Ā 

Ā 

Bi Rain

Very awesome!

Speaking of Ozzy I would love a new album from him as well

The Good Sis Viola | Have Some Bi Rain | The Bi Rain Train |
  • Like 2

ImMatt

I think Gaga and Watt are a perfect match imo. I've followed his career for ages and now seeing him working with the biggest names like The Rolling Stones, Elton John, Gaga and Ozzy is amazing. Here's just a few other hits he's co-written;

- Let Me Love You (Justin Bieber)

- Havana (Camila Cabello)

- Chemical (Post Malone)

- It Ain't Me (Selena Gomez)

- Senorita (Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello)

- Youngblood (5SOS)

- Prisoner (Miley Cyrus, Dua Lipa)

- Eastside (Benny Blanco, Halsey, Khalid)

- Break My Heart (Dua Lipa)

Ā 

....so many others. He gets the best out of artists so himĀ and Gaga will be gold together, I know it šŸ–¤šŸ–¤

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Helxig

I'm living for the fact that these old men keep leaking info about her recording sessionsĀ :ladyhaha:Ā 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 1

Leoooo
5 hours ago, Elohim said:

I am kinda excited that bloodpop is not producing on this new album or at least it looks like heā€™s not atm (so probably not most of it)

he became kind of the Antonoff to her Taylor, like not that theyā€™re not good producers but everyone got certain limits and it gives a record some kind of the same-ish atmosphere.

Joanne and Chromatica have the same atmosphere? who we talking about here, Jack or Bloodpop?

I am glad purely so Bloodpop can stop being a punching bag to frustrated fans who are looking to direct their naturally occuring frustation on a source. He helped find herself again and treated her like a real person, while also making many wildly different sounds with her. The guy should get a medal for what hes done for her and her career but all I see is quips and unrelateable (no shade) comparrisons like this

Edited by Leoooo
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

LordByron28
5 hours ago, Elohim said:

I am kinda excited that bloodpop is not producing on this new album or at least it looks like heā€™s not atm (so probably not most of it)

he became kind of the Antonoff to her Taylor, like not that theyā€™re not good producers but everyone got certain limits and it gives a record some kind of the same-ish atmosphere.

Gaga always switches up producers though and has had mostly good relations with the majority of them. Red One was the main producer on TFM and produced some tracks on The Fame and Born This Way, as well as songwriting credits for Angel Down. Garibay did a few tracks off of TFM before becoming the main producer of BTW. DJWS produced a few tracks off of BTW before becoming the main producer for ARTPOP and assisted with writing and production of some ASIB tracks. Blood Pop co-produced with Mark Ronson for Joanne. Main producer for Chromatica and HMH which was recorded during that era. He helped her out a lot in many different areas of her life. Iā€™m grateful for his contributions but I do agree it is time for Gaga to switch up her sound and work with other producers as well.Ā 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2