Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks mentions Rita Ora in her new Beyonce rant

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Azealia Banks has accused Beyonce of being in 'white woman cosplay' for her Cowboy Carter album cover as she slammed the 'boring and pretty' superstar in a wild social media rant this week.

Banks also slated Beyonce's husband Jay-Z for 'overstrategizing everything' and said Beyonce needed to 'stop with the pity party' over criticism she had faced due to the new country album. 

She wrote: 'Gurrrr criticism from who? Please stop with the pity party and admit you got criticized the same way you did when you tried to slide Listen into Dream Girls despite it not being a part of the original score. [...]

Banks then took aim at Rihanna's 'uninteresting' beginnings as a solo artist, writing:  'Someone tell Jay-Z his strategies are corny and Beyonce has better ideas I'll give it to him for turning an initially very uninteresting Rihanna into one of the world's biggest stars but he flopped with Rita and Meg and for the sake of all things grand should realize how much he cramps her diva style ugh

'Her legacy and freedom of expression is not his to share and I wish he would get over that. Sure Jay is an important figure in music but he is not the star that is Bianca Bardot.' source

GJGlAm-XgAAbzKp?format=jpg&name=largeGJGlB3QWwAAR7Bx?format=jpg&name=largeGJGlCr4XQAAS7qG?format=jpg&name=largeGJGlDSKWcAAh8Fg?format=jpg&name=large

https://twitter.com/SomaKazima/status/1770377667436478632

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 12
  • YAAAS 6
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

• Teletubby changed the title to Azealia Banks mentions Rita Ora in her new Beyonce rant
Rat Boy

Is this what she does all day? :rip:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Bambino

She's so annoying. Can someone cut off her internet connection or something? And I'm not a Beyonce stan

yjs8uf7.gif

• Like 1

Catnikko

edit: actually imma read it properly before i respond :oprah:

Edited by Catnikko
Dancing in the shadow of the meow
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash

She cannot keep Gaga’s name out of her mouth lmao. And who is the black woman that Gags allegedly tried to sabotage? Her?! Lmao. Miss Ma’am, you don’t need any help in that department. 

• Like 1

Shakmasda

Well, she makes some good points. I'll be playing **** him all night just for the sake of it.

• Like 10
  • YAAAS 1

Mister G

She must be hanging out with Nicki Minaj on the side and taking notes about how to dedicate 7-8 posts to your IG Stories complaining about another artist. Using Beyonce's name for clicks and likes and views, dragging another black female artist to filth. If she's so pressed, I'd love to see her come up with something better.

• Like 2

Noah X

Can someone explain that part where she mentions Gaga? I don't get if it's a good or bad thing. And I don't get why Gaga's labeled as "black female peers" ??? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MACATL

She puts so much negativity into her universe.  She can’t be getting anything positive in return.  Such a shame. :(

• Like 1

holy scheisse
10 minutes ago, Shakmasda said:

Well, she makes some good points. I'll be playing **** him all night just for the sake of it.

0 reputation 

are you azealia? :lolga:

• Like 2