💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So the Fortnite collab was just a cash grab

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

Daenerys
2 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

I need to figure out how much real world money I need to buy to get the Gaga stuff

The total came out to about $70 for the Gaga bundle in the item shop and the season pass to get the remaining Gaga related items. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Like 1

ChicaSkas
Just now, Daenerys said:

The total came out to about $70 for the Gaga bundle in the item shop and the season pass to get the remaining Gaga related items. 

thank you so much. I was standing in the supermarket today wondering how I'll be able to trick out the game before it all disappears

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Rat Boy

No she’s been playing Fortnite since she was 13. She remembers when she was a little girl and pretended she was Whitney Houston playing fornite. Sometimes after school she would walk home crying about how she was bullied for not having enough V Bucks. :diane:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 10

lg5
3 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

I need to figure out how much real world money I need to buy to get the Gaga stuff

About $55 for every Gaga thing including the jam tracks :) 

GAGASEXUAL
1 hour ago, Rat Boy said:

No she’s been playing Fortnite since she was 13. She remembers when she was a little girl and pretended she was Whitney Houston playing fornite. Sometimes after school she would walk home crying about how she was bullied for not having enough V Bucks. :diane:

:poot:

• LMAO 1

PartySick
3 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Did anyone expect better?  :traumatica:

Did anyone expect different, is my question

It's like a $40-$70 video game DLC (whatever it costs, idk, I don't play the game).

Tf did y'all expect it to be? :ladyhaha:

💚

Tyler1992

I don’t think Jazz & Piano is indication to where Gaga goes next. She’s sprinkled dates over the last 7 years (counting 2020), and could potentially continue well into the future.

Vegas can exist in its own Gaga realm as a place for her to cut loose and have fun. It can also be a place to cross-promote LG7, Joker, etc. Gaga is in a place where she can do side eras and quests and still get to the main objective. 

Fortnite seems like one of the last contractual obligations for Chromatica. We’re not sure if Gaga, or Fortnite decided to hold off until now. But hype is hype, and Gagas been hyping us for a new project.

Pennywise
24 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Did anyone expect different, is my question

I was going to say that but decided to be more shady and bitter at the last second :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

PartySick
8 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I was going to say that but decided to be more shady and bitter at the last second :poot:

Be bitter towards the stans that apparently expected her to drop an album with a video game DLC created from her last album's theme :ladyhaha:

💚
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Killa

Lol and bye. Having meltdown in the other thread was normal but this is kinda
 theres no correlation, its actually targeted to very different age groups, unless the children of those going to jazz and piano play fortnite, the probability of these worlds colliding is minimum.

ofc its just to make money. Id say to make herself visible to a different age group. Like how she got better with streaming, its a strategic move. After all its all chromatica, that should have tipped you off. This is clearly from an old contratual obligation 

• Thanks 1

Vengaboy
2 hours ago, Daenerys said:

F*ck that’s pretty much the price of an entire game? That’s mad. No wonder that game is making money. 

eeveevil
15 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

$15 for the item shop skin + some extra things

$18 for the battlepass

Always a couple seconds away from having a mental breakdown
  • Love 1

eeveevil

unrelated, but Fortnite released:

An in game car for $40 (later reduced to $25 after backlash)

Lego sets for $20 (in the game)

$5 for each song

Instruments for $5-10

Weapon skins for $2-5

And surprisingly, Fortnite is cheaper than lot of similar games

Always a couple seconds away from having a mental breakdown
  • Shook 2