šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Acknowledges Brooklyn Nights

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

The change in her voice from the rest of the song to the bridge startled me the first time šŸ¤£

That being said, Brooklyn Nights is top tier Gaga and one of my favorites of her career.Ā 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

tyler k

truly one of her best songs ever, still unreleasedĀ :selena:

could she even chart Brooklyn Nights if it was released today tho?Ā 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Railing
9 minutes ago, GagaGame said:

Wasn't it that Gaga couldn't decide between Brooklyn Nights and Mary Jane Holland? Then it was going to be on the app with other unreleased songs but the app didn't go as planned and yeah, it was never released.

yeah; her "full" vision for ARTPOP was 18 tracks with Brooklyn Nights, Nothing On But the Radio and Temple, but the actual intent was 15 tracks, so she was forced to cut it down. She had enough difficulty choosing between BN and MJH that the choice ended up being made on the same day as the tracklist revealĀ :rip:

Ā 

HelloHangoverz

I really don't understand why artists limit their projects to a certain number of tracks. Unless the number they're limiting it to holds special meaning, I really don't know why there needs to be a limit. Like the more the merrier GarĀ :messga:

bottoms up....and the devil laughs

scheisseJK

I forgot how good this song is , and didnt aged at allĀ :bradley:Ā got creepsĀ :firega:

we need that kind of magic again from her

• Like 2

Aga Gydal

Always makes me laugh when fans freak out that she acknowledged a song. Yaā€™ll she wrote itĀ :messga:

• LMAO 3

Ziggy

Iā€™ll be real

Ā 

Ā 

i prefer she doesnā€™t release it on streaming.

Ā 

i think thereā€™s something special about it just being a little search and find it demo. It keeps it feeling like that private song fans know that really gives you a look into Gaga the person.

M i K E Y
1 hour ago, Railing said:

yeah; her "full" vision for ARTPOP was 18 tracks with Brooklyn Nights, Nothing On But the Radio and Temple, but the actual intent was 15 tracks, so she was forced to cut it down. She had enough difficulty choosing between BN and MJH that the choice ended up being made on the same day as the tracklist revealĀ :rip:

Ā 

Wonder why they werenā€™t added to the deluxe version then. I think itā€™s quite easy to put 3 finished songs on it and call it a day instead of remixesĀ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1