đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Acknowledges Brooklyn Nights

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Catnikko

she saw the album poll thread and decided she doesn't want ARTPOP to be voted off next @ARTPOPKISS

Actual patient
  • LMAO 2

ARTPOPKISS
1 minute ago, Catnikko said:

she saw the album poll thread and decided she doesn't want ARTPOP to be voted off next @ARTPOPKISS

To everyone who voted for ARTPOP you listen to your mother she said it herself she LOVES it

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest
  • LMAO 1

Starmie25

Jokes aside, it's probably very refreshing for Gaga seeing these acts and newer generations embracing her deep cuts without all the OGH negative energies around (2011-2014)

Because unfortunately there was a time where many would just dub her music as "gay", "trash", "dated" and so on without a second thought and now we see songs like 'Bloody Mary', 'Applause', 'Government Hooker' soaring again. :tony:

@Tinnitus15 @PartySick @Jose Alberto

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 5

LateToCult

Was in the mood to listen to her unreleased stuff because of this post. ARIANA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??? @ChicaSkas

IMG-4009.jpg

Gagaplayer315

Then why didn’t you release it on ARTPOP’s 10th anniversary 

Angry Korean Drama GIF by Viki

• LMAO 12

Killa
15 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Gagita, DON’T. YOU chose to shelve them. YOU are like papa! :kry:

I feel like this took a wild turn. If you need to talk abt ur traumas write me :ororomunroe:

Luke78619

Here’s hoping the bridge becomes a TikTok trend and she releases the song :anveeroy:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • YAAAS 4

Ray of Light

i remember being in high school when this leaked and i was driving out to a bonfire streaming this holy bop and my car got stuck in the mud :madge:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

stupidLuv

Coming out of retirement to say YAS Gaga! RELEASE BROOKLYN NIGHTS NEOW! :patrizia:

• YAAAS 2

holy scheisse

I see she reads that thread the other day where someone sensibly said all she needs to do to satisfy the little ARTPOPsters is release a version of the album with Brooklyn nights and dwuw solo :party: we’re waiting stefanitra

• Like 1

skedaddleBItCh
36 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Why won't she release it then? That's like recognizing Palestine as a state but not demanding an end to the occupation.

yjs8uf7.gif

this is such an ass analogy im sorry

something like not releasing an unreleased song from more than a decade ago which could've been due to residual label or management issues from then or just as simple as the song being old, being compared to something more serious like war, genocide, and state freedom is actually so demeaning wtf like are you serious??? this is just some lazy plug for ARTPOP recognition its sickening

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 4

Bambino
4 minutes ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

this is such an ass analogy im sorry

something like not releasing an unreleased song from more than a decade ago which could've been due to residual label or management issues from then or just as simple as the song being old, being compared to something more serious like war, genocide, and state freedom is actually so demeaning wtf like are you serious??? this is just some lazy plug for ARTPOP recognition its sickening

I love you for standing up for Palestine like that :pawsup:

If you know me or been following my posts here, you'd understand where I'm coming from here. I thought I'd make a comment in the form of a joke like that so I can remind people about what's happening since discussing Palestine may cause clashes that mods aren't always interested in moderating.

Edited by Bambino
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Smother Em Eh

Now add it to ARTPOP :ohwell:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Agunimon

She forgot about it and thought it was a Slayyyter song. :ororomunroe:

• LMAO 13

JgHaus78

The messy gay intern logged into TikTok and chose chaos today giphy.gif

• LMAO 1