question

Is Chromatica Ball Film still coming?

Cello

211 members have voted

1. 1. Is TCB film still coming?

Featured Posts

Pennywise

Kinda hate her for this tbh. 

edit: hate is too strong of a word I realized, I simply do not see her as THE artist that I care for anymore 

Edited by Pennywise
YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ivy

I'm starting to lose hope and I'm usually really optimistic about these things :enigma:

• Like 1

Starmie25
2 hours ago, Ivy said:

I'm starting to lose hope and I'm usually really optimistic about these things :enigma:

She updated her insta bio with new J&P. TCB wasnt erased. t's still coming dw. :huntyga:

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Rat Q
11 hours ago, palma said:

nah.

I find it ridiculous that one of the most decorated live performers of our age has only ONE concert film in her 15 years career. We should've had all her tours since TMBT in DVD AND as a live album.

I don't know who to blame. 

This is something I really agree with and don’t understand. The entire world should be able to see her concerts in high quality at any time if not for my own selfish reasons XD (I played monster ball 2.0 every morning on my laptop for sooo many years I want more shows to do that again I own it on dvd, and prime, downloaded on my ancient laptop I got in 2010- like,,??) 🥲 as well as just for her own recognizing and celebrating those milestones and the songs from those specific album tours aasdgghjjlk like dangit there’s so much pride to claim within those tours for her D; ItNotFair :crossed:

,,that and I long for Gaga to feel comfortable showing cute little fun songs she makes or even like doodles and poems I long for her to feel perfectly free to just be an artist and share whatever she makes just for the sake of making,,    anytime anywhere ahkdlasjdghj :firega::pawsup::stupidoreo:

❤️‍🔥

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"
  • Like 1

monstertoronto

It really feels like the moment has passed. But if they were actually working on it and even announced it I really don’t understand how it just never got finished. Gagas work ethic is never in doubt she’s always doing something. How could this happen? 

Noah X

Hey guys, let's just say that I am connected to one of the editors and post-production coordinators working on it. I can't say much but it's been passed on due to shift in direction, so it is actively being worked on. Just have patience. Don't quote me on this but based on the info I was given, it seems to be geared for a release this summer :party: They know the fans have been waiting so they're looking to package the release with a certain something as a way of making it up for us. :giggle:

Spoiler

-- in an alternate universe. I made all of that up. thanks for getting your hopes up, loser :madge:

• LMAO 2

Xzxcuzme

It’s such a shame that  an artist of her calibre has released just ONE concert film and that was 14 years ago..

Onlygaga

Maybe she’ll pull a BTW/TMB at Madison square garden and release it with LG7 Disturbing Stephen King GIF

Starmie25
37 minutes ago, Onlygaga said:

Maybe she’ll pull a BTW/TMB at Madison square garden and release it with LG7 Disturbing Stephen King GIF

I think that's the plan which would explain why they delayed it.

Either that or maybe Fortnite since the Enigma (TCB) outfit is a skin in the game.

• Like 1

ChromaticaBoy
3 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

That footage wasn't from Dodger Stadium recording.

Really? How did you notice?

Helxig

I honestly don't know why they don't just capture the video from the cameras that record for the screens and the show audio and put them together, and charge concertgoers like $10 to sign up, and once it's done they send everyone who paid a one-time downloadable video of their own show. I would LOVE to actually see my own shows back

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Linus Gaga

Back in the days everything from her is groundbreaking, every single TV shows or standalone performances is unique never the same. Until in the past 5 years, it is always about cancel projects, non music career, same shows over and over like "enigma" , even for special events that is outside of the residency. I still love her work and side projects, but just that it truly has been anything majorly interesting for a long time. 

Hit me a message and say hi !

ChromaticaBoy
8 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

Her insta bio just updated with the new dates for J&P.

HL and TCB still remained :vegas:

@Jose Alberto @ALGAYDO

This is a very good sign. I don’t think she’d leave TCB in her bio if everything was done with that concert. I mean, I would understand if it was just “Chromatica”, it’s her latest album and for people visiting her profile, it would still be free ad for that album. I don’t see any other reason why she’d leave it in her bio if not for something to come related to the concert.

Before yesterday I used to thing: it means something OR… she might have just left it in her bio and forgot about it.

But the fact that her bio was changed for the new J&P dates and TCB still being there makes me hopeful.

Edited by ChromaticaBoy

Rafau

I don't remember The Chromatica Ball Film 

Nicki Minaj GIF

I'm not having fun tonight