211 members have voted

1. 1. Is TCB film still coming?

Featured Posts

MessyTop

At this point… who wants it???

let’s all move on. :traumatica:

• Like 2

ChromaticaBoy

She posted a story saying: “30 cameras pointed at you and you get one take” during the LA night (the one that was filmed).

She retweeted a post from a fan at the LA night with the same caption mentioned above.

(Personal speculation) During the same night, before singing ARUTW, she said: “Some time, a long long time from today, somebody might watch this show back (…) and what they’re gonna hear from me (…)”.

She posted on IG saying she’s also been working on TCB film edit and she said “I cant WAIT for you to experience it”. If it was just damage control for the Nurtec thing and she knew she wouldn’t do it in the first place, I don’t think she would go as far as clearly saying these words.

If it’s not coming, I just wish she’d just say it in any kind of way. And if it’s coming I just wish she’d tease it in any kind of way. What I don’t like is just laying in this limbo.

I had the best time at TCB. I just don’t understand why we can’t have any sort of update.

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3

RebeldeFaith

It'll leak in 15 years. There's no rush. :shrug:

Something something idk
  • LMAO 8

Tinnitus15

Nah everyone from this fan base has moved on. At this point I don’t think I would watch it, if they release it. Still wondering why they shelved it 

Red
21 minutes ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

She posted a story saying: “30 cameras pointed at you and you get one take” during the LA night (the one that was filmed).

She retweeted a post from a fan at the LA night with the same caption mentioned above.

(Personal speculation) During the same night, before singing ARUTW, she said: “Some time, a long long time from today, somebody might watch this show back (…) and what they’re gonna hear from me (…)”.

She posted on IG saying she’s also been working on TCB film edit and she said “I cant WAIT for you to experience it”. If it was just damage control for the Nurtec thing and she knew she wouldn’t do it in the first place, I don’t think she would go as far as clearly saying these words.

If it’s not coming, I just wish she’d just say it in any kind of way. And if it’s coming I just wish she’d tease it in any kind of way. What I don’t like is just laying in this limbo.

I had the best time at TCB. I just don’t understand why we can’t have any sort of update.

Gaga pretty much saw what overhype  led ARTPOP to and from that point on she decided to overcompensate by not hyping anything at all :laughga:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 1

dimitristhe

They spend money and time filming and editing the film just to be shelved? Someone leak it, they deserve it. Madonna and Kylie released ALL of their tours on physical editions with no streaming service attached (except Madonna’s Madame X) and they made a profit. We as a fandom only had one tour and 2 livestreams. BTWB wasn’t even filmed, ArtRave wasn’t filmed either, Joanne was filmed and shelved and Chromatica is definitely shelved at this point (unless they want to use it as bate for the Joker promo). It’s not like Gaga doesn’t have demand and a huge fandom, they will make profit no matter what. 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

palma

nah.

I find it ridiculous that one of the most decorated live performers of our age has only ONE concert film in her 15 years career. We should've had all her tours since TMBT in DVD AND as a live album.

I don't know who to blame. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 9

ChromaticaBoy
20 minutes ago, Red said:

Gaga pretty much saw what overhype  led ARTPOP to and from that point on she decided to overcompensate by not hyping anything at all :laughga:

Yeah I get it. What I mean is that, to me, what she told us about TCB film so far is already a big tease, she literally said she’s working on it. I just wish she’d let us know in some way if the concert film not coming so we can all accept it and relax.

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • Like 1

ChromaticaBoy

If somebody is on TikTok, next time Gaga posts something Haus Labs related, please, ask her for an update. She’s likely to answer there.

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • Like 1

GagaUnderYou

Private screening & debut at sphere in Vegas on July 10th followed by a Disney+ release. 

Edited by GagaUnderYou
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2

TAIPEI

it already released as the nurtec® odt commercial 😍

NYPICHPDPICT000012679892.jpg

• LMAO 6
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2