💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

P!nk’s Australia Tour sets several records

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Pink’s Summer Carnival tour of Australia and New Zealand is yet to wrap, but it’s already logged in the history books.

With just 3 dates left on the itinerary, Live Nation, reveals nearly one million tickets have changed hands – a volume that’s by far the biggest for any female headliner to have toured ANZ.

When Pink finishes her last show this Saturday her 20 stadium shows will represent the most ever performed by any artist in Australia and NZ on a single tour.

And along the way, Pink has broken the attendance records at Sydney’s Allianz Stadium and at Melbourne’s Marvel Stadium.

When Summer Carnival is done and dusted, her total ticket sales in this territory will lift to more than 3.1 million across six tours, the largest career ticket sales ever accumulated by an international performer in ANZ. https://themusicnetwork.com/pink-australia-tour-record-breaker/

Earlier this week, Pink’s manager Roger Davies and staff from Sony Music Australia and Live Nation presented her with a special award, a memento of her latest recording-busting efforts.

“There is a palpable mutual love affair between the Australasian audience that love seeing her perform live, and an artist who clearly loves being here. Congratulations, Alecia, on yet another stunning record-breaking tour and on an incredible career, with even greater success surely to come.”

pink-0332_03172024_SonyMusic-DLR-Photo-S

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • YAAAS 7

Bonkers

Australia doesn't agree, but points were made

Edited by Bonkers
Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Bronco

P!nk owns Australia at this point. Like she's broken every record she herself set multiple times. 

Think she was also the first ever Female headliner at the NZ stadium stop on this tour & in Queensland. 

• Like 2

skaxboy

I am a casual listener of the radio songs but I did go to her show last year. I knew she was a great performer but she blew me away! She didn’t over do it with the acrobatics but I thought it was a great show. She is very charming and charismatic as well when talking to the audience. Not many artists can sell out stadiums 25 years into their careers. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

Alfonso

She's great! I just wonder if she will tour Latin America at some point, I feel the same with Kylie, they should come down here!