💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga album ranking: round 5 (**** abt to go down)

ARTPOPKISS

5th least fav  

94 members have voted

1. 1. 5th least fav

• The fame
    • The Fame monster
    • Born this way
    • ARTPOP
    • Chromatica

Featured Posts

Catnikko
1 minute ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

I'm shooketh personally for me its gagas magnum octopussy or whatever its called :vegas:

this tells me you're fairly young and were just old enough to become a stan during the ARTPOP era? :sis: i may be very wrong

Actual patient

ARTPOPKISS
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Catnikko said:

this tells me you're fairly young and were just old enough to become a stan during the ARTPOP era? :sis: i may be very wrong

No I was very young during ARTPOP era it was not till later I morphed into my final form: ARTPOPKISS

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest
  • YAAAS 1

Anderson123

Voted The Fame because most of the non singles are meh to me right now (I overplayed it back in the day) and weak compared to ARTPOP songs but wouldn't mind if ARTPOP goes first.

Just Dance, Lovegame, Paparazzi and Poker Face from a debut album ? Legends only.

Edited by Anderson123

SevenWonder

I had to go with The Fame. I know, I know. But I really don't listen to any album track at the same rate I do album tracks on all her other pop albums. 

darkgaga

Oh s***. I thought we were supposed to vote on our fave, so I was suprised I was the only BTW vote

• LMAO 4

Jack3257

I would have put ARTPOP at number 8 myself, so can we please just make sure it doesn’t rank any higher than 5?

• Shook 1

Agunimon
3 hours ago, SevenWonder said:

I had to go with The Fame. I know, I know. But I really don't listen to any album track at the same rate I do album tracks on all her other pop albums. 

For me The Fame is the album that aged the most, but I like it more than ARTPOP, which I have pretty negative opinions on. I do remember buying the album and listening to it a lot when it was released, though. Ironically it's also the only era where I bought Gaga merch which was a shirt of the very first promo shot of her sitting in the chair. Definitely voting to get rid of The Fame next if it isn't eliminated this round. 

Edited by Agunimon

Plastic Flower

OMG we could actually eliminate ARTPOP :billie:

Drop it
  • Sad 1

SevenWonder
3 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

For me The Fame is the album that aged the most, but I like it more than ARTPOP, which I have pretty negative opinions on. I do remember buying the album and listening to it a lot when it was released, though. Ironically it's also the only era where I bought Gaga merch which was a shirt of the very first promo shot of her sitting in the chair. Definitely voting to get rid of The Fame next if it isn't eliminated this round. 

I get that. There's a lot a no longer like about ARTPOP, but it just has too many songs I still listen to on the regular (title track, Gypsy, Applause, Aura, Fashion, DWUW, Dope). Other than the big singles (save LoveGame - which is my least favorite Gaga single of all time), I never listen to any Fame tracks. 

Sherry

Girl The Fame has got to go now. An album that has lyrics such as “Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs” has got to go :icant:

But then again ARTPOP has “slap honey on a young pancake” :deadbanana:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • LMAO 1

Bi Rain

Not ARTPOP with the most votes :giveup: 

Voted for The Fame

The Good Sis Viola | Have Some Bi Rain | The Bi Rain Train |

ARTPOPKISS

Ok so I forgot to put the thing were it auto finishes at a certain time so last votes have to come before 12pm GMT

F@ggotry at its finest