Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shakira debunks theory that jam led to her learning about Voldemort's cheating

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

577a9e0b-9e22-4030-8e43-6d8d0dccfec1

Shakira says it is 'not true' that the end of her 11-year relationship with longtime partner Gerard Piqué, who she now calls Voldemort, was spurred on after she discovered a jar of strawberry jam - that only she was partial to in their household - had been opened.

Several different media outlets reported the rumor that Shakira had discovered the infidelity of her then partner due to a jar of jam, which after being away from home for several days found empty upon his return despite the fact that neither Pique nor his children liked the food.

Adding to the speculation about the jam incident was the music video for Colombian singer's single Te Felicito, a collaboration with Rauw Alejandro, in April of 2022.
In an interview with This Morning, she made reference to the fact that she checked the refrigerator at home to discover the things that happened when she was away.
“I had to open the fridge to find the truth. You think you’re in a real relationship and it’s not as true as you think.” – she said

Shakira said that the rumors she learned about Piqué's alleged cheating after discovering the jam jar were 'not true.'

Shakira also spoke about how she balanced her personal life with her professional life.

'For a long time I put my career on hold, to be next to Gerard, so he could play football,' Shakira said. 'There was a lot of sacrifice for love.'
source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Westerosi
9 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

“I had to open the fridge to find the truth. You think you’re in a real relationship and it’s not as true as you think.” – she said

Still think my girl needs to explain this tho. :oprah:

10 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

"For a long time I put my career on hold, to be next to Gerard, so he could play football,' Shakira said. 'There was a lot of sacrifice for love.'

Can't believe we were deprived of years of new Shakira music over this ball-kicker. :cryga:

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

River

Like move on girl, it happened 2 years ago lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Westerosi said:

Can't believe we were deprived of years of new Shakira music over this ball-kicker. :cryga:

girl was lazy and now blames her ex

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Juanlittlem

The jam theory is funny so we'll stick to that :icant:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

weed

People were wondering who was the better detective, Gaga or Shakira, and it seems like Gaga is taking the lead now!

YuriG
1 hour ago, River said:

Ma'am she was married for 10 years and had 2 kids

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

ARTPOP
39 minutes ago, weed said:

People were wondering who was the better detective, Gaga or Shakira, and it seems like Gaga is taking the lead now!

Gaga? :max:

COME ON GAYS!!

VOLANTIS
3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

“I had to open the fridge to find the truth. 

Shakespeare couldn't have worded this better himself. :giveup:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

weed
2 hours ago, ARTPOP said:

When she walked around the Capitol to investigate the insurrection :sis:

Babel
3 hours ago, ARTPOP said:

She looked for evidence

Rat Q

Lmao I call my ex bestie from 6yrs old to 19yrs old Voldemort. She disowned me after I drunkenly admitted how much she meant to me and explained she was a safe haven for me during my childhood in an abusive household. They say it takes twice the amount of time to get over someone who was an important part of your life that you spent together. I wonder if there’s truth to that.

Anyways I feel like there’s so much tongue in cheek creative potential with the jam rumour for her XD like go with that use that put it in a future video or smthn 

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"

Emvee
20 hours ago, River said:

I know youre terminally online enough to know these kinds of headlines happen because an interviewer asks them. 

Edited by Emvee
  • Thanks 1