💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joker FAD Official Discussion Thread

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Ivy

I'm super excited for joker era, but I don't watch gory movies so I'm undecided if I'll see it first week or what to do about that :wtfga:

I'm excited for everything Gaga this year especially because she seems so excited too:pawsup: I'm just praying nothing happens messing everything up :selena:

• Like 2

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
11 hours ago, bionic said:

Thanks for sharing. Doesn't change my attitude to the character though

Steve Carell Ew GIF by Focus Features

OnFireTheseDays

I’m sooooo excited to see this, when the trailer drops i’m gonna be jumping off the walls :woot:

Ophelia
9 hours ago, Fck I luv Art said:

I can't wait to see Joaquin slay as the Joker himself did it in "Batman : Dark Charming Prince:vegas:

https://pin.it/Eh377vRop 

7f223cfbafd9ef51_prince.gif

another cryptic message confirmedt

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • YAAAS 1

Monstermilo

i hope its another great awards season for her like ASIB, but i doubt it - i feel like the harley quinn character has been played to death and so many are still clinging onto the margot robbie version........ im hoping Gaga kills it and its a huge success but i really want her to focus on music - shes never going to be the biggest actress but she can still maintain her status as a main pop girlie for sure

bionic
3 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Steve Carell Ew GIF by Focus Features

PI has a lot more potential IMO. A lot more interesting and a lot more scope for Gaga to make a big impact on the character legacy with the role

Is that a crime

Edited by bionic
buy bionic

Jose Alberto

I'm going to be honest here... my enthusiasm for the movie is very much related to the release of LG7... I need the album to be released before the movie, otherwise, I'll be counting the days until the Joker era ends and start the LG7 era as soon as possible :(

Edited by Jose Alberto

RAMROD
1 hour ago, EGOT2027 said:

lol grace is already backtracking on what she said about march. she knows nothing.

https://twitter.com/gracerandolph/status/1770433676192448869?s=46

Idk, things always moves behind the scenes very quickly what someone hears on teas today might be not the case the next day. Yhings happens. Nothing set in stone until we sees it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

nodandsmile
On 3/19/2024 at 6:33 AM, Ivy said:

I'm super excited for joker era, but I don't watch gory movies so I'm undecided if I'll see it first week or what to do about that :wtfga:

ioyc.gif

• LMAO 3

Nite

This dance performance and the song are both so iconic that I feel like they'll be referenced:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
On 3/19/2024 at 6:04 AM, bionic said:

PI has a lot more potential IMO. A lot more interesting and a lot more scope for Gaga to make a big impact on the character legacy with the role

Is that a crime

No, but your attitude certainly is. 

EGOT2027

does anyone else think the trailer might be coming this week after all?? maybe the 27th?? it’s very common for studios to pair trailers with the release of another one of their movies, and WB has godzilla x kong coming out on the 28th / 29th. 

but more than that, it feels like they “leaked” that info to variety to set expectations ahead of the trailer