💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joker FAD Official Discussion Thread

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Anderson123

I'm very very excited to see the movie of course, and Gaga's character. I loved the first Joker, I left the theater shaking and thinking about it for days.

• EGOT2027 changed the title to Joker: Folie À Deux Discussion
Fck I luv Art

I can't wait to see Joaquin slay as the Joker himself did it in "Batman : Dark Charming Prince" :vegas:

https://pin.it/Eh377vRop 

Edited by Fck I luv Art
Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤

Monet
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

Poison Ivy is like a sidekick. Harley Quinn is a main character and has high cultural relevance.

Sidekick to who? Poison Ivy is her own character and had been for ages. Harley is the one who was Joker's sidekick, but now it's one of the most famous comic book characters. Ivy may not be popular as Harley, but she is sidekick to no one.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Tinnitus15

can’t wait to see the movie. I’m going with my friends cuz they all loved the first Joker( not Gaga fans like me but they love her) 

Edited by Tinnitus15

Reality

I've said many times before in other Joker threads, but words cannot describe how excited I am for this movie. It feels like this movie was made for me :bradley: I've been a big comic book nerd since I was a kid and Batman (+ his supporting characters & rogues' gallery) is one of my favorites—I'd say Batman and the X-Men are my favorite comic book properties of all time. Joker, specifically, is my favorite Batman villain and I looooved the 2019 movie. It's really a comic book movie in name only, but I still think it's one of the best adaptations of a comic book character to the big screen. Joaquin did a fantastic job in the role.

Now add Gaga playing Harley Quinn, musicals, and surrealist sequences to the mix?! The film sounds bonkers, and I hope it will be. I legit couldn't have asked for a better combination of stuff and I hope that the movie lives up to the hype and is genuinely good. I was almost equally as excited about Multiverse of Madness and...well...that didn't turn out good at all :selena:  

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Bradley
51 minutes ago, Monet said:

Sidekick to who? Poison Ivy is her own character and had been for ages. Harley is the one who was Joker's sidekick, but now it's one of the most famous comic book characters. Ivy may not be popular as Harley, but she is sidekick to no one.

You're right. What I meant was, it's a bigger deal for Gaga to be given a role as Harley. Harley Quinn demands an A-list actress, Poison Ivy generally doesn't.

Edited by Bradley

Modern Ecstasy2

Oh my god I can’t even imagine what is going to come out of Gaga’s mouth during press tour. 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • YAAAS 1

RAMROD

Looking forward to see earlist pre-screening available close to me later. I'd go even if it's film festival. Such as TIFF, Telluride, Tribeca, NYFF :excited2:  :woot:

Both of her past movies did a lot of early screenings in cinemas as well, way before its release date, hope this new one will do it too :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Love 1

Gagaism

Id rather have the already iconic Joker: FAD acronyms for the op but go off I guess :traumatica:

anyways, im

very excited for all the moments and drama we can potentially get through the rollout and stuff :vegas:

steven

I just hope she keeps it low for the press tour and let the movie speaks for itself.

• YAAAS 1

julz

How will the US elections affect the press tour in Nov? I hope not

KillerMonster

IMG-4091.jpg

I just got a custom made wig of Gaga’s Harley Quinn bob, gonna wear it until the movie premieres :tony:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1

TylerMedeiros
3 hours ago, steven said:

I just hope she keeps it low for the press tour and let the movie speaks for itself.

Yes! We can’t have her be snubbed again by the Academy. Hopefully her performance is A+. I’m sure it will be tho, knowing her commitment.

YEET
  • Like 2

• EGOT2027 changed the title to Joker FAD Official Discussion Thread
EGOT2027
5 hours ago, Gagaism said:

Id rather have the already iconic Joker: FAD acronyms for the op but go off I guess :traumatica:

anyways, im

very excited for all the moments and drama we can potentially get through the rollout and stuff :vegas:

done 

• YAAAS 1

franminervini
2 hours ago, KillerMonster said:

IMG-4091.jpg

I just got a custom made wig of Gaga’s Harley Quinn bob, gonna wear it until the movie premieres :tony:

Excuse me?! We need pictures :ororomunroe:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • YAAAS 1