💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Sia & Kylie Minogue - Dance Alone

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Roughhouse Dandy
30 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

I'm going to be eternally mad at someone who made one of the most horribly abeilst films which spread disgusting harmful misinformation in which she worked with autism speaks to create and then later in an interview agreed that autistic ppl are like wigs 

Her apology was shallow and meaningless and was quickly withdrawn furthermore she also made little to now effort to do what was needed to  e done you cant just say ur sorry and expect yourself to be forgiven actions speak louder than words at the very minumn that films should have been taken out of distribution and she couldnt even do that

so no I won't forgive her she can **** off :fthis:

Mkay! Well I'll be streaming đŸ„ł

This is my Hannah Montanaâ„ąïž lipgloss.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ARTPOPKISS
5 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Mkay! Well I'll be downloading illegally cause I don't support horribly ableist ppl such as siaÂ đŸ„ł

U made a typo :huntyga:

F@ggotry at its finest

Pandauralife
37 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

You've made several over the course of a few pages :huntyga:

• LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1

ARTPOPKISS
Just now, Pandauralife said:

You've made several over the course of a few pages :huntyga:

How so :triggered:

F@ggotry at its finest

Roughhouse Dandy
1 hour ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

Very interesting you can forgive Gaga for using the r-slur in the past but can't find it in your heart to forgive another autistic person for making a well-intentioned but misguided mistake in her art. Slay :sis:

Again! Completely your prerogative. 

Edit: omitting incorrect info ✚

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy

ARTPOPKISS
11 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Very interesting you can forgive Gaga for using the r-slur in the past and never (as far as I know) even acknowledging it but can't find it in your heart to forgive another autistic person for making a well-intentioned but misguided mistake in her art. 

Ok firstly I was not aware of Gaga using the r slur so why are we automatically assuming she has been forgiven and secondly lg using a slur sometime in the past in which is sadly normalized within society and many ppl are not aware of it being a slur and creating a film made with a hate organisation which presents autistic ppl inaccurately spreads harmful misinformation and the  furthermore lashing out at other autistic ppl when it is rightfully criticised and the when promoting said film agreeing with an interviewer that autistic ppl are like wigs are 2 very different things if this were truly a mistake she could have maybe gone out of her way to work with other autistic ppl more specificly non verbal autistic ppl who are presented in the  film to make sure that it was an accurate representation of there experience before sending it out or acc take the film out of circulation 

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest

Schizophonic

well Gaga actually apologized wholeheartedly and in length. and she didnt used the slur against someone, she was angy at a situation she got into. wich is wrong as well but its more than 10 years ago in a time when a lot of slurs and phrases were used, that would be not okay today, the society made progress and that happened in a time when people werend that far in the progress of respectful inclusive communication 

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainment/lady-Gaga-apologizes-retarded-remark/story?id=13430282

• Like 1

Roughhouse Dandy
1 minute ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

Ok firstly I was not aware of Gaga using the r slur so why are we automatically assuming she has been forgiven and secondly lg using a slur sometime in the past in which is sadly normalized within society and many ppl are not aware of it being a slur and creating a film made with a hate organisation which presents autistic ppl inaccurately spreads harmful misinformation and the  furthermore lashing out at other autistic ppl when it is rightfully criticised and the when promoting said film agreeing with an interviewer that autistic ppl are like wigs are 2 very different things if this were truly a mistake she could have maybe gone out of her way to work with other autistic ppl more specificly non verbal autistic ppl who are presented in the  film to make sure that it was an accurate representation of there experience

Because you're still posting on a fansite dedicated to her. You didn't know but now you do. There was more than one PSA's about using that as a slur when she was using it. It being normalized doesn't give anyone a pass. And plenty of people still think that group is a good organization. Even people who care non-verbal autistic family members. To try cooking up excuses for one while being very uncharitable to the other is a choice. But that's your choice to make. I took the bait because you were making sure everyone posting after you knew how much you disapproved, but I'm swimming away from this now. I hope remain morally consistent and either figure out how to forgive them both or wash your hands of Gaga for her mistake too. 

Roughhouse Dandy
3 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

well Gaga actually apologized wholeheartedly and in length. and she didnt used the slur against someone, she was angy at a situation she got into. wich is wrong as well but its more than 10 years ago in a time when a lot of slurs and phrases were used, that would be not okay today, the society made progress and that happened in a time when people werend that far in the progress of respectful inclusive communication 

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainment/lady-Gaga-apologizes-retarded-remark/story?id=13430282

Thank you for the clarification, Legend! I was actually thinking about her using it in an interview in an early The Fame era and didn't know she used it later on too, but I'm very glad she addressed it as the good Sis Sia did 💜

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy

Anderson123

Cute song but hope this is not the best she has for the album, can't wait to listen to it  in full. I don't think this is going to be better than 1000 Forms of Fear as it seems like another This Is Acting but even more pop but still curious to hear the rest of it.

As for the music videos. Well, more of the same with the wigs I guess.

• Like 3

ARTPOPKISS
8 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Because you're still posting on a fansite dedicated to her. You didn't know but now you do. There was more than one PSA's about using that as a slur when she was using it. It being normalized doesn't give anyone a pass. And plenty of people still think that group is a good organization. Even people who care non-verbal autistic family members. To try cooking up excuses for one while being very uncharitable to the other is a choice. But that's your choice to make. I took the bait because you were making sure everyone posting after you knew how much you disapproved, but I'm swimming away from this now. I hope remain morally consistent and either figure out how to forgive them both or wash your hands of Gaga for her mistake too. 

As my good sis @Schizophonic said she APOLOGISED and made a good and suitable apology for what she did while sia made a short shallow apology which was quickly retracted also there is a big difference to what Gaga did and what sia did even if it were to be a mistake (highly unlikely due to the lots of simple precautions she could and should have taken) she should have apologised properly and take the course of action to undo the harmful effect of her actions which she didn't instead she retracted her apology and kept the film I'm circulation it doesnt matter wether she is autistic or not what she did was very harmful and I still personally can't find it in my heart to forgive her after what she has done furthermore she should have conducted proper research before working with autism speaks so it doesn't matter wether she thought they were good or not

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest

Roughhouse Dandy
Just now, ARTPOPKISS said:

As my good sis @Schizophonic said she APOLOGISED and made a good apology for what she did while sia made a short shallow apology which was quickly retracted also there is a big difference to what Gaga did and what sia did even if it were to be a mistake (highly unlikely due to the lots of simple precautions she could and should have taken) she should have apologised properly and take the course of action to undo the harmful effect of her actions which she didn't instead she retracted her apology and kept the film I'm circulation it doesnt matter wether she is autistic or not what she did was very harmful and I still personally can't find it in my heart to forgive her after what she has done 

Okay! Like I've said several times now, it's your prerogative, bb. You continue your "accountability" tour while we dance to new music. 

• Like 1

ARTPOPKISS
1 minute ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Okay! Like I've said several times now, it's your prerogative, bb. You continue your "accountability" tour while we dance to new music. 

TF you mean accountability tour what she has done is unfathomably disgusting I ha every right to be pissed of

F@ggotry at its finest

ALGAYDO

This song is trash lol this was the best those two could come up with? SMH 

• Like 1