💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Sia & Kylie Minogue - Dance Alone

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Roughhouse Dandy
6 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

TF you mean accountability tour what she has done is unfathomably disgusting I ha every right to be pissed of

I mean your tour of making sure everyone on this thread knows just how much you disapprove of her. You absolutely have every right to be pissed off which is why I've said before and I'll say it one more time so you really know where I stand: that is ️Your Prerogative™️

Can️ we rest? Can this thread get back to Sia and Kylie's new song?

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Aussie
3 hours ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

Who asked for thus collab lmao:laughga:

**** sia she's so incredibly abeilst kylie could do so much better

BS! Sia is one of the biggest pop stars in the world with massive hits. She has done incredibly well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

ARTPOPKISS
3 minutes ago, Aussie said:

BS! Sia is one of the biggest pop stars in the world with massive hits. She has done incredibly well

Ok fair however you can't deny how ableist she is

F@ggotry at its finest

ARTPOPKISS
Just now, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Here We Go Again GIF

HERRRRE WE GOOOO

F@ggotry at its finest

Bronco
7 minutes ago, Aussie said:

I mean the person you responded to wasn't talking about scale of hits/success. 

Sia being successful, having big hits etc doesn't alter anything in relation to the issues around her film. 

• Like 1

Aussie
36 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I mean the person you responded to wasn't talking about scale of hits/success. 

Sia being successful, having big hits etc doesn't alter anything in relation to the issues around her film. 

Enough about that film already. Seriously, no greater issues in the world to dwell on? That does not take away a great career from a hard working woman. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

bpmMonkey

Ur rlly asking me to chill despite me uaving every right to pissed at her

no I won't not after that ****ing music film possibly one of the most sickening misinformed and harmful peices of autistic reprreststion within the media what she is done is unforgivable 

So no I won't ****ing chill :fthis:

I didn’t ask, I told. 
It’s absolutely valid to criticize and boy o boy there is a lot to do so when it comes to Sia. But instead of throwing a tantrum you could have recapped the history of her problematique behavior, linked a few articles and let the rest come to their own conclusion. So yes, chill babes. :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Bronco
13 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Enough about that film already. Seriously, no greater issues in the world to dwell on? That does not take away a great career from a hard working woman. 

Sorry. But as someone who has numerous neurodiverse family members and works in the charity sector helping kids with Autism & other disabilities/neuro diversities it's disgraceful and pathetic to brush under the rug what she did. 
She used her platform to spread misinformation & promoted measures that actively endanger neurodiverse children. I think the person who's being going wild in this thread about it was going OTT, but you're genuinely evil if you think her career is more important than neurodiverse people being treated with respect and most importantly not be put at risk of harm or worse. 

• Like 1

ARTPOPKISS
51 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

I didn’t ask, I told. 
It’s absolutely valid to criticize and boy o boy there is a lot to do so when it comes to Sia. But instead of throwing a tantrum you could have recapped the history of her problematique behavior, linked a few articles and let the rest come to their own conclusion. So yes, chill babes. :) 

Girly pop I mean this in the nicest way possible but I have every right to have a meltdown when someone tells me that I need to calm down abt me complaining abt an incredibly abeilst person who has had a lasting and extremely damaging effect on the community and has helped spread extremely harmful misinformation which can put autistic ppl such as myself in actual danger now I'm not sure if ur neurodivergent urself but as a neurodivergent person it's not my job to educate every person in the wrong that I meet so In the nicest way possible sit tf down and let me pop off

Thank you

F@ggotry at its finest

Pandauralife

Anywho, I can't wait to stream Unreasonable Woman and Radical Optimism on May 3rd :ororomunroe:

• Love 1

TSUNAMI

sit tf down and let me pop off

Not here and not to us. You're extremely rude and dismissive.
Write a journal if you need, we don't need to read about your frustration in 3 different pages. Use the thread that was used for the movie to write any frustrations regarding it and stop engaging in any posts related to Sia so you don't get triggered. Because we'd like to enjoy boards without constant negative offtopic bs. 

• Thanks 4

Brizel

She made a mistake. I think we can tell SIA is a kind person. She had good intentions I highly doubt it was intentional. Can people not learn from their mistakes?   

• Like 2

bpmMonkey
7 hours ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

Girly pop I mean this in the nicest way possible but I have every right to have a meltdown when someone tells me that I need to calm down abt me complaining abt an incredibly abeilst person who has had a lasting and extremely damaging effect on the community and has helped spread extremely harmful misinformation which can put autistic ppl such as myself in actual danger now I'm not sure if ur neurodivergent urself but as a neurodivergent person it's not my job to educate every person in the wrong that I meet so In the nicest way possible sit tf down and let me pop off

Thank you

200.gif

okay you go gurl. 

• Like 1

ARTPOPKISS
3 hours ago, Brizel said:

She made a mistake. I think we can tell SIA is a kind person. She had good intentions I highly doubt it was intentional. Can people not learn from their mistakes?   

The thing is she didn't her apology was short dismissive shallow and quickly retracted and then after her apology she did little to nothing to make things right again the film itself was a horrible misrepresentation of autistic ppl and spread harmful misinformation that could endanger autistic ppl such as myself 

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest