Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cast member of ‘Wicked' says Ariana Grande homewrecking rumours are false

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Chromatography

based on her past behavior and timeline i just can’t really believe that. obviously we’ll never know the full story but i am really hesitant to believe NOTHING wrong went on.

• Like 15

tomdsgn
3 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

based on her past behavior and timeline i just can’t really believe that. obviously we’ll never know the full story but i am really hesitant to believe NOTHING wrong went on.

It’s very interesting to me bc one minute she’s trying to come across as an injured angel and the next minute she’s singing “Break up with your boyfriend, I’m bored”

I love Ariana’s music and her artistry but I just can’t clock who she is as a person

• Like 9

weed

as a bestie should! but I don't really buy it.

YuriG

It's just not about this one last relationship, is the point she has done it before and is turning into a pattern. 

• Like 1

eeveevil

i feel like it was all just media play…

and  it worked out amazingly for them

Always a couple seconds away from having a mental breakdown

TEANUS
3 hours ago, tomdsgn said:

“Break up with your girlfriend, I’m bored”

The song’s not about homewrecking tho. I’d assume you’d also think Judas is about Gaga actually being in love with the traitorous figure from the Bible. 

thank u, next as an album was released during one of the most tumultuous times of her life. Within those last two years she had gone through one of her concerts being bombed, an engagement/split, the death of an ex and very big figure in her life, and mass amounts of public scrutiny. After dealing with those messes on the album, she finally says “just break up with me so I can find myself again”. The music video literally shows her being envious of another version of herself. And to be honest, I don’t even know who she would’ve been talking about at this time, she didn’t “take” Pete from anyone and she and Dalton didn’t get together until nearly a year later

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 7

Healed My Heart

I just don't understand why people are still so obsessed with this? I can't imagine spending my time and energy obsessing over the specifics of her personal relationships.

Like, if someone has a problem with her, just don't stream her music or support her. It's that simple, idk what the goal is with continuing to talk in circles about her being a "homewrecker."

And for people that are mad about songs like yes, and?, the boy is mine, etc... she has explained many times that these songs are playing a part and playing into narratives others create about her. They're not literal.

She/her 💗💜💙
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 8

PeachJug

haven’t trusted her since the donut scandal tbh

you are who you are when you think you’re alone

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3

Healed My Heart
3 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

haven’t trusted her since the donut scandal tbh

you are who you are when you think you’re alone

I sure hope you've never done anything rude or immature in your early 20s, esp while drinking

She/her 💗💜💙
  • Thanks 5

PeachJug
Just now, Healed My Heart said:

I sure hope you've never done anything rude or immature in your early 20s, esp while drinking

rude/immature is one thing, endangerment to public health is another

personally i wouldnt dream of doing something similar

• Like 1

Levine
19 minutes ago, Healed My Heart said:

I just don't understand why people are still so obsessed with this? I can't imagine spending my time and energy obsessing over the specifics of her personal relationships.

Like, if someone has a problem with her, just don't stream her music or support her. It's that simple, idk what the goal is with continuing to talk in circles about her being a "homewrecker."

This is true tho