Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Rumor: Henry Cavill has been cast as a Wolverine variant in Wolverine & Deadpool

River

Featured Posts

River
48 minutes ago, CharlieQuinn said:

I hope people move on from these superheroe movie trends, just like samples in music during 2023. 

Will never get tired of Henry Cavill though :lolly:

it's better than the era tour movie :yennefer:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • YAAAS 2

River
30 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Why this lowkey spoiler information is posted witjout spoiler warning?? :artdoll2:  :partysick:

because I'm a mod :flutter:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
26 minutes ago, River said:

because I'm a mod :flutter:

:littlepotter:  :derpga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 1

huttont
1 hour ago, CharlieQuinn said:

I hope people move on from these superheroe movie trends, just like samples in music during 2023. 

I hope people move on from voicing their dislike of things that bring others joy.  Ignore it or simply don’t watch them. Art is subjective. 

Dont yuck on other peoples yums is the best motto that I’ve ever heard. We can agree on Henry tho 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Stephen

This would be weird... Wolverine is supposed to be a short dude. Next they will cast Bruno Mars as Batman. :billie:

stan marsh television GIF by South Park

TheOriginalOne

He’s also been casted as my baby daddy gaygacat5.gif?dl=1

CharlieQuinn
1 hour ago, huttont said:

I hope people move on from voicing their dislike of things that bring others joy.  Ignore it or simply don’t watch them. Art is subjective. 

Dont yuck on other peoples yums is the best motto that I’ve ever heard. We can agree on Henry tho 

I never said they don't bring joy to people or made offensive remarks. It's perfectly fine to discuss art, pop culture. Some of us like ARTPOP or Morgan wallen or country, some of us don't. 

Edited by CharlieQuinn
  • Like 1

Anderson123
3 hours ago, CharlieQuinn said:

It depends. If they are as good as X Men Days of Future Past, Avengers Infinity War / Endgame, Guardians of the Galaxy or Snyder's Justice League then I'm here for it. But all of these Ant Man, Thor, Marvels, Captain Marvel movies have been so bad that I'm tired of them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

huttont
1 hour ago, CharlieQuinn said:

I never said they don't bring joy to people or made offensive remarks. It's perfectly fine to discuss art, pop culture. Some of us like ARTPOP or Morgan wallen or country, some of us don't. 

OP: Here’s an interesting rumor about a topic 

You: I hope people stop liking that topic 

Good discussion

• LMAO 1

CharlieQuinn
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

It depends. If they are as good as X Men Days of Future Past, Avengers Infinity War / Endgame, Guardians of the Galaxy or Snyder's Justice League then I'm here for it. But all of these Ant Man, Thor, Marvels, Captain Marvel movies have been so bad that I'm tired of them.

Totally agree. The X-Men movies remain my favorite.

That's one reason I liked Joker. It was a different approach to what we've seen.

• Love 1

NATAH

i fear this man has been typecast as superhero movie hunk, i do not think his career will last long once the looks fade

mother, what must i do?

CharlieQuinn
1 hour ago, huttont said:

Good discussion

By people I mean producers not the gp. I just wished they the multiverse thing less often.  I like superheroe movies, (haven't been liking them recently until Joker and the Batman) But at least we agreed that Henry Cavill makes things interesting :icega:

ALGAYDO
4 hours ago, huttont said:

Toxic positivity lol 

• Like 1

hieronymus
2 hours ago, huttont said:

Good discussion

That... wasn't said. Someone critiqued something you liked and you threw a hissy fit. This is an internet message board. Every opinion is allowed. Even yours expressing distaste for theirs, their reaction, and mine calling out you for making stuff up.

Edited by hieronymus