đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Halftime Show reaches 100M views

Biagio2103

Featured Posts

Biagio2103

Gaga's iconic Super Bowl halftime show has just reached 100 million views on her YouTube channel, also being her 30th video to do so and her second for a live performance (after the Shallow at the Oscars). It's her 32nd overall is you include Video Phone and 3-Way. The halftime show has an additional 79 million views on the NFL's channel.

Her next closest video to the 100M is Marry the Night at 97.8 million, followed by Look What I Found at 88 million.

Edited by Biagio2103
She has four Oscars performances
I'm only good at being bad
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 21
  • Love 7

crybrowz

I still hate that the halftime show was posted on both her Vevo and the NFL's YT channel around the same time which pretty much split the views in half :neyde:. She would have hit this milestone ages ago if it was only posted to 1 channel 

Edited by cryza browz
  • Like 11

Biagio2103
1 minute ago, cryza browz said:

I still hate that the halftime show was posted on both her Vevo and the NFL's YT channel around the same time which pretty much split the views in half :neyde:

I remember it was also posted on Pepsi's channel and it got like 12 million views before it was deleted about a month later. The mess :bradley:

• Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Biagio2103
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

It just did? I thought it had way more :flop:

It has 178 million if you include the views on the NFL's channel. That puts her as the fourth most watched ever, behind JLo/Shakira, Dr.Dre/Eminem/Kendrick/Snoop/Mary (jesus all these people) and Rihanna.

• Like 1

Nao tem
35 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

Mary (jesus

Well, their numbers kinda make sense now

• LMAO 2

Yaaaas Gaga

Fully deserved. I may be biased but I truly believe Gaga's is the best halftime performance of all time. It served hits, drama, vocals, choreography, stamina, costumes, subtle digs at Mr Trump and she did all that with no guest performers.

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 1

Schizophonic

A few days after the Super Bowl back then I had a serious breakdown and multi organ failure, I was in a coma for a while and over a year in the hospital. While the time I couldn’t do anything actively and my brain couldn’t process movies ect yet, I watched the halftimeshow on repeat for days and weeks…. And since that time, everytime I need to escape real life for a few minutes I watch the show. I also watched every YouTube reaction over the years I found…. So I guess half of the views are on me ;)

Kidding, but I watched it severeal hundert times for sure…. Career highlight. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Quentin
2 hours ago, Bambino said:

It just did? I thought it had way more :flop:

When it aired on TV it was more

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • YAAAS 1

MaybeKermit
2 hours ago, Yaaaas Gaga said:

Fully deserved. I may be biased but I truly believe Gaga's is the best halftime performance of all time. It served hits, drama, vocals, choreography, stamina, costumes, subtle digs at Mr Trump and she did all that with no guest performers.

Hmm not really. The intro + first 2-3 songs is the strongest part imo. It gets quite boring by the time she starts Just Dance. Million Reasons is just such a weird song to perform there. She sounded way too out of breath at that point too and idk I always stop watching at that part of the show

I expected much more production wise tbh: it was quite lackluster

BUT props to her for doing it solo + singing live. The talenTT was there like always

• Sad 1

Mr S
19 hours ago, MaybeKermit said:

Hmm not really. The intro + first 2-3 songs is the strongest part imo. It gets quite boring by the time she starts Just Dance. Million Reasons is just such a weird song to perform there. She sounded way too out of breath at that point too and idk I always stop watching at that part of the show

I expected much more production wise tbh: it was quite lackluster

BUT props to her for doing it solo + singing live. The talenTT was there like always

I agree the middle was kind of flat. Telephone/Just Dance was a bit too award show. I understand why she chose Million Reasons but that spot belongs to Edge of Glory. She should have included an obscure fan favorite too or even Applause. I know she just released Joanne so she felt she needed a song from there. The ending was great too. 

• Like 2

Agunimon

Still the best half time show since I have been alive.

• YAAAS 1

Ronk
49 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Still the best half time show since I have been alive.

:heart:  Same, and I've been alive a few years.

I live outside the space time continuum.

StrawberryBlond

I was eagerly awaiting this for a quite some time. So annoying that there's 2 versions and the NFL upload just fell away from the pack with views even though it was initially leading. I think it's because Gaga's version is the first one that appears if you search for it on YouTube and a lot of people don't realise there's another one. I can't wait until both have 100 million views and 1 million likes, they're so close. Even if it's not the most watched show, it's one of the most remembered. And while it's no longer the most watched solo SB, it is the second most viewed solo show which is still something to be immensely proud of. 

• Like 1