💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Imagine Dragons new single “Eyes Closed” is coming

Teletubby

Featured Posts

NATAH
5 hours ago, Bradley said:

This thread solidifies GGD's distaste for any male singer, whether they are problematic or not. :ororomunroe: Imagine Dragons in fact is one of the biggest LGBT allies out there.

ally or not, the music is still mediocre :kiss:

mother, what must i do?

• 3 weeks later...
River
24 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

@River

Will Smith Run GIF by MOODMAN

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Argentum

can't wait to listen to it on a football commercial while I'm watching a pirated drag race live stream

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

TimotheeChalamet
On 3/15/2024 at 9:01 PM, ALGAYDO said:

Seems like I’m the only IM fan in this whole site :alsemanche: 

No! I'm also a fan, even though it's undeniable that their music got a bit underwhelming through the years. Mercury was a great record and a strong comeback though, so I'm excited to hear this

King of the Fall
On 3/15/2024 at 6:37 AM, Bradley said:

This thread solidifies GGD's distaste for any male singer, whether they are problematic or not. :ororomunroe: Imagine Dragons in fact is one of the biggest LGBT allies out there.

Too bad the music they make sucks balls 

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, North Country Guy said:

Too bad the music they make sucks balls 

Nah, your taste just sucks dirty ass lol 

malzejar

The numbers of this band are so shocking to me I just can't understand the hype, their music is like stadium rock AI generated, and all their songs choruses sounds alike 

• Thanks 1

King of the Fall
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Nah, your taste just sucks dirty ass lol 

I don't think someone who likes a critically panned band should be talking about my taste

Edited by North Country Guy
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Like 1

Westerosi

I'm just gonna come in here before this thread gets too messy.

Dan Reynolds is an incredibly talented vocalist and his band are exceptional musicians. Evidence:

Spoiler

Now, it's not to my personal taste, and I can't remember ever deliberately streaming an Imagine Dragon's track.

But I want everyone here to remember: They are not independent artists.

https://www.wmg.com/news/imagine-dragons-sign-global-publishing-deal-with-warner-chappell-music

If they want to release, it has to be commercially viable. Interestingly, this article also states:

Giving back, they’ve raised millions for various causes, including their pediatric cancer charity the Tyler Robinson Foundation, and frontman Dan Reynolds’ LOVELOUD Foundation and festival in support of LGBTQ+ youth.

Instead of being quick to hate an act that has no choice but to appeal to the masses, I encourage everyone here to support this band as they only try to do good for our society. In a world full of SixNines, P-Diddys, Axle Roses, Marilyn Mansons, please support the artists who are doing their best.

If you're going to hate, hate positively:trollga:

Edited by Westerosi
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

ChavaWM

I had to do so many double takes on that photo of the three of them. That tan is so orange I couldn't recognize them at all

Ladle Ghoulash
On 3/15/2024 at 9:37 AM, Bradley said:

Just because someone isn’t problematic doesn’t mean their music is good. Hope this helps! 

• Like 2

TheSine

My eyes are open for this.

Edited by TheSine
"👁 Hate U" 💜🩷🩵