💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Stupid Love original MV concept

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Joshie S
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

I mean. A little creativity and you can achieve great things.

This is what the storyboard pics reminded me of :huntyga:

Funny how this is one of the most expensive music videos ever too :traumatica:

OT: I think Eli's concept would have worked, similar to a video game/super hero type film which would totally match Stupid Love, they ended up visiting that concept with the Sour Candy visualiser video game visual..

Ohhh would could have been...!

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

GagaSine

Love it tbh, concept art is always so cool to me. Love to see the creative process and how it evolves. Shame it's all going to be replaced by AI now. :traumatica:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

VTV

not sure if that was legit but the visual made sense

20230815_Lady_Gaga_Chromatica_Ball_world

7456x2b78r561.jpg?auto=webp&s=91ff9a1246

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • Love 1

JazzGa

The plot appears to be something like.... Mysterious factory???... then suddenly a sea battle with Cthulu-Ga... then CthuluGa is captured and... dunked in a vat of Joker acid or something? And she hatches out of the acid as a human and they all have a dance party and escape to the sewers? Lol I like the plot, it's so campy and 80s cartoon, but it would go better with Plastic Doll or Enigma than Stupid Love imo 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • Love 1

ModernEcstasy

But can we Un-leak this so that she can decide to use it for LG7??

Edited by ModernEcstasy

Edonis

This is interesting for sure, but I can't see how it would fit with the vibe of Stupid Love. It definitely feels like a tribute to all of her previous eras though, which is very cool. 

Agunimon
2 hours ago, Decodekid said:

cute but didn't Gaga say Stupid Love was a last minute decision because of the leak? :oprah:

She said it was a last minute decision because of a leak that happened a year prior? :flippy: 

• LMAO 1

Ultimecia

It's hard being a Stupid Love MV defender... :traumatica:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1

LG2008

cute but didn't Gaga say Stupid Love was a last minute decision because of the leak? :oprah:

I thought it leaked because someone recorded it or got it when they shot the video... It leaked when they were shooting it :oprah: :enigma:

Edited by LG2008

Schizophonic
36 minutes ago, JazzGa said:

The plot appears to be something like.... Mysterious factory???... then suddenly a sea battle with Cthulu-Ga... then CthuluGa is captured and... dunked in a vat of Joker acid or something? And she hatches out of the acid as a human and they all have a dance party and escape to the sewers? Lol I like the plot, it's so campy and 80s cartoon, but it would go better with Plastic Doll or Enigma than Stupid Love imo 

Are we sure it’s for stupid love tho? I‘m pretty sure enigma was in talks for first single too at some point…. Would make sense with the residency as well and it was one of the first songs and direction for the album

• Like 2

Luke78619
41 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

Is this confirmed tru though? pop a 911 is a fake insider 

Hmm idk pop a 911 and pop another one has often leaked outtakes and other unreleased stuff 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619

I remember this, the lead was between SL and another song and because the leakers leaked SL instead of other tracks they had, they knew SL was the right lead single to release the following month

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 1

Gaga2645
2 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Hmm idk pop a 911 and pop another one has often leaked outtakes and other unreleased stuff 

They get them from other people and just repost

Gaga2645

The Storyboards are giving fanfiction idk

i love the SL video but no shade to it, the budget that they had obviously would not have covered that story board

Ziggy
3 hours ago, blackpink said:

i will never forgive him for making Gaga scrap the initial enigma concept for the neon clown aesthetic he chose  

That’s what I’m saying like…girl idk his ideas for Gaga were lowkey sh!t :laughga:

• Thanks 1