💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

“🎹” Gaga posts mute video on insta

Controversiaga

Featured Posts

Nathaniel Arven

She will start teasing the sound soon i'm pretty sure. She's being consistent, she seems prolific and enthusiast. 

Before an album comes a single and i think this is what one we must focus on, because the first time we hear the single we'll know the direction. OMg..... 

Edited by Nathaniel Arven
  • Like 1

hoeslay
5 hours ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

the first time we hear the single we'll know the direction. OMg..... 

Idk about that haha. Perfect Illusion made a lot of us think we were gonna get an 80s and indie inspired alternative pop rock album. Stupid Love gave us bubblegum pop and we got house inspired dance pop. 

Economy
23 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

It's been a while since I stopped getting mad at Gaga for not releasing things or taking too long. My current state is just as peaceful, but I wholeheartedly feel that part of Joker's contract was to release material before the movie to boost ticket sales. Let's remember that DC has had several consecutive failures (although Warner as a whole has managed to overshadow its competitors with movies like Barbie). So, even though something will come out before Joker, I feel that Gaga is trying to delay it as much as possible so that the result is completely to her liking.

I feel the same. It would benefit the movie producers as much as Gaga herself to have movie era build on recent exposure and hype from music era

It works best i think if era starts 5-6 months before movie release (this way movie touring and promo can also help build relevance for her music, the two tango and benefit eachother)

I would imagine an April or May release for lead single is likely following this logic but lets see what happens :shrug:

Edit: For the love of god just dont release new content on the same week as TS or she is sucking all the attention out of Gagas bubble :air:

Edited by Economy

Agunimon

lol I read some pages back. not some people think she didn't realize she wasn't taking a picture. She's not some boomer who doesn't know how to work a phone. Her rise to fame in the early stages of her career relied heavily on social media and videography. I think she would know the difference whether she posted a video or a photo to Instagram. :patrizia:

• LMAO 1