💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Blade says LG7 “shipped back” to Gaga? (he's joking)

thatarizonasky

Featured Posts

Westerosi

The album is no where near finished.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Thonin Dyn

So if interscope don’t want to release it but Gaga does… maybe she’ll leak it by herself If You Say So Shrug GIF

Serve it, Ancien City style!
  • LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
23 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

This is WHY she needs to leave them in the dust and start Papa Joe records and release whatever she wants, how often she wants

we'd never get anything :iamfair:

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

LaLa
18 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

Someone enlightened in her deals please provide more context bc I’m not super informed, but my understanding is she is signed to interscope for a specific number of albums (at their discretion to decide which of her works counts) and indefinitely if they decide they want to keep her for more albums after. Again, I’m not well-versed, but that’s what my understanding is

Yes, she's signed for a certain number of albums, and then they can both decide whether to re-sign. She's only "stuck" with them as long as she wants to be, not forever lol

And not this joke throwing everyone into shambles :deadbanana: Another tiny comment that's going to worm it's way deep into liddo's psyche and rot so people will be debating about 'the perfect masterpiece LG7 was before Interscope ruined it' for the next 1000 years :messga:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 5

HelloHangoverz

i've had to bury LG7 in the back on my brain after february. atp idec about new music from her. i don't have the energy to

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.

Butters Stotch

Hmmm, I don't want to believe this. Last time this happened was with ARTPOP and we all know how it went.

I think at this point Interscope should trust her creativity (?) She has already proved that she always ends up being right.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Like 1

Obobo

is this 1999? why would she have to ship anything? She can send a link…

Unless they’re finishing up the album cover and wanted to see it in person and Blade didn’t say why they shipped back but that means that the album is in its final stages, which means soon might actually mean soon-

Excited Oprah Winfrey GIF

• Like 1

Thonin Dyn
5 minutes ago, Obobo said:

Unless they’re finishing up the album cover and wanted to see it in person and Blade didn’t say why they shipped back but that means that the album is in its final stages, which means soon might actually mean soon-

AND : he didn’t said when they shipped it back, this could imply that it was supposed to be feb until they shipped it back and that is why it got a bit delayed 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Serve it, Ancien City style!

KindnessPunk
7 minutes ago, Obobo said:

The album is set in the year 1999 and Gaga wanted it to be as authentic as possible

• LMAO 6

OutsideWoodys
12 minutes ago, Obobo said:

Babe I don’t think they literally meant shipped- just using it as a synonym for sent :) 

MessyTop
12 minutes ago, Obobo said:

Ship is just a play on words. Also no artist would ever put new music in anyway shape or form in the internet. Remember. She sues an iPod for music. No internet connection. 

• Like 1

HotLikeMexico
44 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

Sadly interscope will never let Gaga do another truly experimental album. BTW was the closest we’ll ever get and they will not let her do anything like that again for sure :traumatica:

That wasn’t even experimental. 

OutsideWoodys

I do unfortunately think this is true. People who are saying she wouldn’t have started teasing it if they hadn’t already heard it — inaccurate. 

I’m still convinced she tried/is trying to create a cringely earnest “rock” album with like cheesy 80s leather and beer lyrics (another way she thinks she could pander to middle America, as she’s want to do) and someone has the god given sense to stop her. 

• River changed the title to Blade says LG7 “shipped back” to Gaga? (he's joking)