Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on Insta ‘This is hatred’

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

Jase

People calling Gaga "woke" - I've f**king heard it all now. :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: 

• LMAO 3

PartySick
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Naahhh this is melting my brain.

Just because she doesn’t post about these issues on her main, people think she’s sleep?

Gaga’s so woke she created the BTWF to fight hatred. Putting her money, time and clout where her mouth is. She realized tweeting/talking about something wasn’t enough. 

Her stories about LGBT rights and BLM are still on her profile like it’s not too hard to discern Gaga isn’t a filth bag fascist after 2 seconds of research 😭

1 hour ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Gaga literally dedicated her first VMA to “God and the Gays” lmao. These people are fundamentally unserious 

Gaga at the most watched musical event in history:

"No matter gay, straight, or bi, lesbian, transgender life"

Conservatives:

You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

💚
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 10

Dennis

The amount of negative comments under the post :enigma:

Y'all better support LG7 because I think she alienated whatever conservative stans she picked up from ASIB

Edited by Dennis
  • Sad 1

RainingOnMe
Just now, Dennis said:

Came here to say this. So disgusting and sad. I had to stop scrolling honestly. It's 2024 and people are still mad over someone's gender identity. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Y'all better support LG7 because I think she alienated whatever conservative stans she picked up from ASIB

Good lmao

Don't wanna share the stadiums with that trash anyway

💚
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 5

RudraCNG

I mean, I suppose I can understand that some people thought Gaga "forgot" about advocating for LGTB rights, but let's be real, she used her voice when almost no one else in the industry did (not the big names at least). She fought for it when it was most necessary and she paved the way for LGTB rights. Just because nowadays she isn't vocal in every single post doesn't mean she doesn't care anymore. Everybody knows where she stands.

Edited by RudraCNG
  • Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

Red
13 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Good riddance! 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Gorehound
1 hour ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

Fair however nothing that anyone is going through could possibly justify transphoiba

Yes I agree, but his comment was "that's a man". Seems more like pure ignorance rather than intensional transphobia. I suspect that Leaf is quite a young person maybe. 

Rather than everyone completely loosing their heads each time someone misgenders someone or displays ignorance it's better to guide them into the better way of thinking. 

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta

Reality
27 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Gaga has been immensely supportive of the LGBTQ+ community for over a decade at this point. If these conservative stans didn't know that before and they've jumped ship, good riddance. The fact that people are getting mad at her for a stance she's been consistent with since the beginning of her career is beyond stupid and pathetic.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Modern Ecstasy2
4 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Yes I agree, but his comment was "that's a man". Seems more like pure ignorance rather than blatant transphobia. I suspect that Leaf is quite a young person maybe. 

Rather than everyone completely loosing their heads each time someone misgenders someone or displays ignorance it's better to guide them into the better way of thinking. 

There's too much bitterness surrounding the culture and there doesn't need to be.

I think this is a very privileged stance to take. I do not think it is fair or appropriate for trans people to be expected to remain calm, peaceful and level headed in the face of constant violence and discrimination. I think that education is a way that allies can be supportive of trans people, but the "bitterness" you speak of is 1000% understandable and justified and I think it's quite problematic of you to suggest it is unnecessary. It's like suggesting people of color should not be upset at racism they experience.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 10

ARTPOPKISS
11 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Yes I agree, but his comment was "that's a man". Seems more like pure ignorance rather than blatant transphobia. I suspect that Leaf is quite a young person maybe. 

There's too much bitterness surrounding the culture and there doesn't need to be.

While I agree some transphobia can be a result of ignorance SOMETIMES I'm this instance I do not believe this is ignorance as they have a long history of making rude and offensive comments and when someone tries to politely reason with them they turn rude and dusmissive they are just transphobic period they are not ignorant they just are transphobic also furthermore we have every right to be pissed off when pplnare transphobic ignorance or not

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Dennis

This is the top comment that worries me the most. Because this woman doesn't sound MAGA or anything, she sounds pro-choice and liberal. So if this is the type of people who are upset with Gaga, then we're in trouble :enigma:

Can someone explain to me what this fuss is about? Who's this person with Gaga in the photoshoot and why this backlash? 

This is why I'd rather Gaga not talk politics anymore honestly. Not worth it, you'll never please everybody. You say something with good intentions and now they act like she doesn't care about women in afghanistan or women's reproductive rights

Screenshot-2024-03-11-140520.png

• Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash

Transphobes getting MIGHTY bold in the comments 

Gorehound
2 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I think this is a very privileged stance to take. I do not think it is fair or appropriate for trans people to be expected to remain calm, peaceful and level headed in the face of constant violence and discrimination. I think that education is a way that allies can be supportive of trans people, but the "bitterness" you speak of is 1000% understandable and justified and I think it's quite problematic of you to suggest it is unnecessary. It's like suggesting people of color should not be upset at racism they experience.

Yes fair to you I did word my last sentence wrong. 

I just feel saddened that there's so much rage and conflict amongst different cultures. I wish there was a more peaceful way people can fight for rights and acceptance in all areas. 

I'm fine, Ta

Didymus
4 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Can someone explain to me what this fuss is about? Who's this person with Gaga in the photoshoot and why this backlash?

She's a TikTok star. She garnered a gazillion followers documenting her transition, leading to controversial brand deals. Right wingers jumped on this momentum to prove the whole trans phenomenon and its public acceptance is insane.

This reaction has gotten traction among a wider audience because Dylan's interpretation of looking and acting like a woman has been seen by some as performative and caricatural.

• Thanks 2