💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on Insta ‘This is hatred’

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

I think a lot of right wing people have just saw all the videos online about Dylan & the whole Bud Light backlash that happened and made lots of assumptions about her. So they probably don’t know anything about her actual transition story just all the toxic stuff that’s been written about her. 

I think a lot of right wing people have forgotten that Gaga wrote Born This Way, and probably think she “changed” during the ASIB era as it was so popular with the GP. 

At least Gaga has re-affirmed her views to those that thought she had changed :ally:

Idk if they thought she “changed” given that they’re saying she’s “gone woke” as if she never was woke before. I think we’re honestly just reading too much into the verbal vomit of idiots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• InTheCloset changed the title to Gaga on Insta ‘This is hatred’
weed
4 minutes ago, Mister G said:

Lady Gaga invented wokeness will be the next headline :billie:

I feel like it would be arguable that she really had a huge hand in modern wokeness :hor: Katy was singing "I hope you hang yourself" while Gaga was saying "OBAMA ARE YOU LISTENING!" 

• Love 3

Mister G
4 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

There’s actually an argument made to the fact ASIB made her appeal to straights/conservatives bc everyone seems to forget her career from 2010-2018 now.

We got her back star power, but yeah there’s some obvious side effects to that. 

We’re handling it tho, so i’m not complaining.

I'm here for activism Gaga to make these statements and I love how the locals forget that she literally had multiple drag queens appear in ASIB like these dummies must really have selective amnesia. The denial and delusion is strong with them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

StarstruckIllusion
4 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I guess, but it’s also not like she wasn’t huge before ASIB, so I don’t know how they’d forget that she’s the same woman who literally released Born This Way 🪦

No youre right, she was kinda huger from 2009-2011 than 2018-19. In some ways when locals talk about Gaga now, it’s like everything from btw gets memory hole’d (minus the edge of glory) and I dont get it (apart from just stigma). Not Gaga’s fault tho and btw was massively successful and highly influential 

Edited by StarstruckIllusion
  • Thanks 1

ALittleMonsta

it feels like Gaga has even matured a little with her view on the lgbtq+ concept honestly and i am proud of her

• Love 1

Gorehound
2 hours ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

if ur seeing this we all hate u

Wow chill out mate. Pls don't fight hate with hate like that cuz you only stoop to their level.

I've seen that Leaf has been unpleasant recently and I hear they have been reported and thats for the mods to deal with. But for all we know they may be going through some sh*t or something right now and are using this site as a place to vent some rage. I know it's not nice but the kinder and more mature thing to do would be to ask if this person is ok, rather than immediately vilify them.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Love 2

Gaga2645
51 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

IMG-2526.jpgPlssssssss 

The A star is born stans have HAD it

i remember in dallas during the piano section a drunk lady behind me was like “WHERES BRADLEY COOPER” 

• LMAO 8

ARTPOPKISS
37 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Wow chill out mate. Pls don't fight hate with hate like that cuz you only stoop to their level.

I've seen that Leaf has been unpleasant recently and I hear they have been reported and thats for the mods to deal with. But for all we know they may be going through some sh*t or something right now and are using this site as a place to vent some rage. I know it's not nice but the kinder and more mature thing to do would be to ask if this person is ok, rather than immediately vilify them.

Fair however nothing that anyone is going through could possibly justify transphoiba

F@ggotry at its finest

ARTPOPKISS
37 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Fair however nothing that anyone is going through could possibly justify transphoiba

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Like 5

Reject False Icons

It’s such a shame, I thought from BTW and on all the sexuality topics and social issues will be advancing to a better understanding in society but in many ways it feels we have gone backwards as a whole  :crossed:

• Thanks 1

Gaga2645
14 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

This comment though. :rip:

IMG-0115.jpg

The amount of misinformation surrounding the richy fiasco due to bias is soooooooo messy… and the fans won’t stop until they cancel their own fav and she just retires from music altogether lololol

• Like 6
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 4

PartySick
1 minute ago, Reject False Icons said:

It’s such a shame, I thought from BTW and on all the sexuality topics and social issues will be advancing to a better understanding in society but in many ways it feels we have gone backwards as a whole  :crossed:

We are advancing, that's why idiots are getting louder. Cornered animals always howl the loudest.

Of course, we can't be complacent and regression is always a threat, but we're still very much moving in the right direction.

💚
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Mister G
1 hour ago, weed said:

I feel like it would be arguable that she really had a huge hand in modern wokeness :hor: Katy was singing "I hope you hang yourself" while Gaga was saying "OBAMA ARE YOU LISTENING!" 

I remember that speech very well. Equality is the Prime Rib of America.

• Love 2