💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on Insta ‘This is hatred’

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

Mister G

We should all buy Born This Way (the single) on iTunes. I'm very serious as well...if the internet was capable of getting ARTPOP to #1 I don't see why we couldn't do this for BTW as a giant F U to all the critics that forget Gaga has been an LGBTQ+ advocate for a good 15 years.

Edited by Mister G
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

InTheCloset
10 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

MOTTHHEEERRR 🥹

Like she just has a wonderful way of words when she wants to. 

No notes. 

Like that’s queen.

anyway @InTheCloset change the title it’s so low quality 

I dont get it. What should i title it?

The closet lives……….

papergangster

Do people really not remember who Gaga is and what she has always stood for, wth..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Ladle Ghoulash
2 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Gaga on IG: “This is not backlash. This is hatred.” 

or Gaga defends Dylan Mulvaney on IG would be good titles 

• Love 1

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Noah said:

People are shocked she went ‘woke’ 💀

Naahhh this is melting my brain.

Just because she doesn’t post about these issues on her main, people think she’s sleep?

Gaga’s so woke she created the BTWF to fight hatred. Putting her money, time and clout where her mouth is. She realized tweeting/talking about something wasn’t enough. 

Her stories about LGBT rights and BLM are still on her profile like it’s not too hard to discern Gaga isn’t a filth bag fascist after 2 seconds of research 😭

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Naahhh this is melting my brain.

Just because she doesn’t post about these issues on her main, people think she’s sleep?

Gaga’s so woke she created the BTWF to fight hatred. Putting her money, time and clout where her mouth is. She realized tweeting/talking about something wasn’t enough. 

Her stories about LGBT rights and BLM are still on her profile like it’s not too hard to discern Gaga isn’t a filth bag fascist after 2 seconds of research 😭

Gaga literally dedicated her first VMA to “God and the Gays” lmao. These people are fundamentally unserious 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Mister G
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Gaga literally dedicated her first VMA to “God and the Gays” lmao. These people are fundamentally unserious 

Most of them are bots or just flat out stupid to the point where they evidently can't read LOL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash

This just in: “Born This Way” singer Lady Gaga has gone woke. 

• LMAO 12

weed

Very beautiful post, love reading those beautiful uplifting words from my biggest inspiration and idol.

A Queen, A Mother

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 5

StarstruckIllusion
13 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

We’ll, I think it’s too vague… I’d put “Gaga beautifully defends Dylan Mulvaney & trans people” or “Gaga defends Dylan Mulvaney & calls out hatred” something like that

Like I literally had no idea what to expect when opening this thread and her beautiful words should be highlighted :kiss:

I understand making a quick title to secure that hit thread first (literally me), but it’s been like an hour, you can make it richer now

Edited by StarstruckIllusion
  • Love 1

Mister G
2 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

This just in: “Born This Way” singer Lady Gaga has gone woke. 

Lady Gaga invented wokeness will be the next headline :billie:

• LMAO 3

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

There’s actually an argument made to the fact ASIB made her appeal to straights/conservatives bc everyone seems to forget her career from 2010-2018 now.

We got her back star power, but yeah there’s some obvious side effects to that. 

We’re handling it tho, so i’m not complaining.

• Thanks 1

Lady Rah Rah

I think a lot of right wing people have just saw all the videos online about Dylan & the whole Bud Light backlash that happened and made lots of assumptions about her. So they probably don’t know anything about her actual transition story just all the toxic stuff that’s been written about her. 

I think a lot of right wing people have forgotten that Gaga wrote Born This Way, and probably think she “changed” during the ASIB era as it was so popular with the GP. 

At least Gaga has re-affirmed her views to those that thought she had changed :ally:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.
  • Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

There’s actually an argument made to the fact ASIB made her appeal to straights/conservatives bc everyone seems to forget her career from 2010-2018 now.

We got her back star power, but yeah there’s some obvious side effects to that. 

We’re handling it tho, so i’m not complaining.

I guess, but it’s also not like she wasn’t huge before ASIB, so I don’t know how they’d forget that she’s the same woman who literally released Born This Way 🪦

• InTheCloset changed the title to Gaga on Insta ‘This is hatred’