💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on Insta ‘This is hatred’

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

tyler k

i hope yall have been reporting those transphobic comments maybe they'll actually get removed if enough people report them 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 3

BloodyM

Hah I left a comment on the post, and even though there are over 1k who liked it, the amount of hatred I am getting in comments and my personal DMs is insane.  I am shocked that all these terfs following Gaga's page really and I keep wondering where they came from. I've always known Gaga's followers to be compassionate and loving. I guess movies brought in a broader GP audience that is so off-brand. It's scary to think that these may be people who buy her concert tickets in the future. 

• Love 5

kenmonster

i hope it doesnt affect the roll outs for lg7

Edited by kenmonster

The Z
On 3/12/2024 at 6:23 PM, BloodyM said:

Hah I left a comment on the post, and even though there are over 1k who liked it, the amount of hatred I am getting in comments and my personal DMs is insane.  I am shocked that all these terfs following Gaga's page really and I keep wondering where they came from. I've always known Gaga's followers to be compassionate and loving. I guess movies brought in a broader GP audience that is so off-brand. It's scary to think that these may be people who buy her concert tickets in the future. 

In your personnal DMs?!

I mean, from the comment section only, it’s shocking too, but to go to your DMs…

Honnestly you’re a star. Keep saying the truth. Don’t let these fvckers ruin your pride.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Julien Lockhart
On 3/11/2024 at 9:07 PM, Anderson123 said:

This comment though. :rip:

IMG-0115.jpg

Yes, and ?

He ate my heart
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

ARTPOPKISS
25 minutes ago, Julien Lockhart said:

Yes, and ?

GURL- :triggered:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Thanks 1

Ashley
On 3/12/2024 at 12:23 PM, BloodyM said:

I did actually see a few cars with Trump/blue lives matter stickers at the Chromatica Ball. I’m in Texas so it’s super common, but I was surprised to see it at a Gaga show.

• Shook 1

BornAsUnic0rn

The attention, harassment and hate Dylan gets.. FOR BEING GIFTED A ****ING BEER CAN AS PR… still baffles me.

Your opinion on her doesn’t matter, the hatred this person receives for basically existing is in no relation to where it all started. Basically accepting a gift & a check. 

• Thanks 1

pachinko
On 3/11/2024 at 4:07 PM, Anderson123 said:

This comment though. :rip:

IMG-0115.jpg

:pawsup: I agree.

• Like 2

Axl Jax
23 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

The attention, harassment and hate Dylan gets.. FOR BEING GIFTED A ****ING BEER CAN AS PR… still baffles me.

Your opinion on her doesn’t matter, the hatred this person receives for basically existing is in no relation to where it all started. Basically accepting a gift & a check. 

I agree...if anything the hate should go to the woman who took over and made the decision to do this. She basically insulted the entire consumer base, called them fratty, then wondered why most of them stopped buying bud light. But Dylan took the majority of the backlash and it isn't fair.

The whole thing was certainly a big lesson about target audiences. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

• 2 weeks later...
27monster27
On 3/11/2024 at 5:09 PM, Dennis said:

Screenshot-2024-03-11-140520.png

@TwistedTeeth @LaLa @PartySick @Red @Reality

A little late to reply, but since she is too weak to keep her Instagram account as not private, here is a "TERF manifesto" (not what she calls it but basically what it is) that she wrote. Feel free to comment on this (but be warned that she blocked me and responded with a non-argument lol).

https://sgzoric.substack.com/p/for-iwd-2023-im-saying-no-thank-you

he/him/his

Ladle Ghoulash
On 3/16/2024 at 9:37 PM, Axl Jax said:

The whole thing was certainly a big lesson about target audiences. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Eh, Bud Light has been openly pro-LGBTQ+ since the 1990s. https://marketingtherainbow.info/case studies/cs-fmcg/budweiser#:~:text=Bud Light's history of LGBT,profit organizations in local communities.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TwistedTeeth
7 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

@TwistedTeeth @LaLa @PartySick @Red @Reality

A little late to reply, but since she is too weak to keep her Instagram account as not private, here is a "TERF manifesto" (not what she calls it but basically what it is) that she wrote. Feel free to comment on this (but be warned that she blocked me and responded with a non-argument lol).

https://sgzoric.substack.com/p/for-iwd-2023-im-saying-no-thank-you

I prefer not to engage with this kind of crazy directly. It's clear that she has problems that lie deep and it's projected onto trans people. Any attempts at getting through to her at this level is gonna be pointless until she confronted with her words in person or she gets professional help.

And at any rate, I would rather expend my energy uplifting trans people and ensuring they have a safe space rather than in a keyboard match with a narcissist. I've learned this the hard way lol, it's really just better to block them and make them disappear than engage with them.

Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!