Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on Insta ‘This is hatred’

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

TwistedTeeth
9 minutes ago, Dennis said:

She sounds pro-choice and liberal.

This person is absolutely not progressive lol, the constant misgendering of Dylan and minimizing the struggles and harassment that she's gone through as a trans woman is incredibly ignorant. At best this person is just a grifter tagging along with conservatives to punch down another minority.

Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 7

LaLa
14 minutes ago, Dennis said:

This is the top comment that worries me the most. Because this woman doesn't sound MAGA or anything, she sounds pro-choice and liberal. So if this is the type of people who are upset with Gaga, then we're in trouble :enigma:

That's literally what TERFs are. They try and cloak their transphobia as "just caring about women". Nobody should be concerned about their opinions or offending them 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 13

SlaeUrAnus

If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it.

I never understand why people have to leave such nasty comments. 

In my messy era.
  • Thanks 1

Gaga2645

I don’t wanna hear nothing about “dont fight hate with hate” 

if they can perpetuate a narrative that pushes su*cide rates for lgbt people im coming at them with all fire so sorry… 

they need to grow up and get a grip. Fighting a battle they have been continuously losing for years. They are lucky i deleted my socials because i would be all in those comments calling them every bit of ugly gross lonely and sad they cant be their true selves. Just idiots, all of them.

Edited by Gaga2645
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Edonis

I'm sorry, but if Gaga's post means one less TERF entering queer spaces then I say good riddance :oops: They can also leave the fanbase for all I care, we don't need any more transphobes being disgusting trash to other people.  

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 8

PartySick
1 hour ago, Dennis said:

This is why I'd rather Gaga not talk politics anymore honestly. Not worth it, you'll never please everybody.

It doesn't matter who you please or piss off when you say what's right

1 hour ago, Dennis said:

You say something with good intentions and now they act like she doesn't care about women in afghanistan or women's reproductive rights

And they're dumb and incorrect for that

I don't see the issue :gayhat:

💚
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 12

PartySick
37 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

I don’t wanna hear nothing about “dont fight hate with hate” 

if they can perpetuate a narrative that pushes su*cide rates for lgbt people im coming at them with all fire so sorry… 

they need to grow up and get a grip. Fighting a battle they have been continuously losing for years. They are lucky i deleted my socials because i would be all in those comments calling them every bit of ugly gross lonely and sad they cant be their true selves. Just idiots, all of them.

Rather, it's "don't let hate make you hateful".

There is a point where the resentment builds inside you and you end up being just as hateful and bitter as they are. Not bigots like them, no, I mean the real, carnal emotion of hatred.

When you wrestle pigs, you get muddy.

Lie down with the dogs and you'll wake up with fleas.

Misery loves company.

Idk, take your pick :ladyhaha:

These people absolutely deserve to be told how stupid and vile they are, but make sure you keep plenty of space in your heart for optimism, positivity, and love. Things are getting better, socially. The trans community, and gay community as a whole is facing serious legal trials but society itself is becoming a more welcoming place with every generation.

💚
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Dennis
11 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It doesn't matter who you please or piss off when you say what's right

Yeah but I feel like politics have been come toxic, on all sides, to the point it's better to say nothing.

I'll give you few examples:

Let's say, she said support Joe Biden, she'll probably get attacked "why u support "genocide Joe"" and all that kind of stuff.

Let's say she addresses the issue of Israel-Palestine, most likely she'd say smth similar to what Dua Lipa said, who faced backlack for "both-siding" the issue.

You just can never win.

If she's gonna endorse Biden, I hope she does it close to the election when people feel the real threat of a Trump presidency looming.

Edited by Dennis
  • Like 1

Dennis
1 hour ago, TwistedTeeth said:

This person is absolutely not progressive lol,

Yeah that's why I said liberal not progressive. Liberals are usually center-left rather than left.

KillerMonster

Sometimes I hate being alive in this hateful world. Peace is all I’ve ever wanted for everybody. Maybe 10-20 years from now things will be different. Trans people are people that have feelings to. I can’t imagine how they must feel. Thank you Gaga for spreading positivity. :heart:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.
  • Like 3
  • Love 7

Evan Peters
20 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Yeah that's why I said liberal not progressive. Liberals are usually center-left rather than left.

you being concerned over bigots trying to cancel her is weird lol

emma roberts is an abuser

PartySick
17 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Yeah but I feel like politics have been come toxic, on all sides, to the point it's better to say nothing.

I'll give you few examples:

Let's say, she said support Joe Biden, she'll probably get attacked "why u support "genocide Joe"" and all that kind of stuff.

Let's say she addresses the issue of Israel-Palestine, most likely she'd say smth similar to what Dua Lipa said, who faced backlack for "both-siding" the issue.

You just can never win.

If she's gonna endorse Biden, I hope she does it close to the election when people feel the real threat of a Trump presidency looming.

Ok but that's the risk of having something worthwhile to stand for...

She shouldn't only do something if there's no chance for criticism, then she wouldn't be Lady Gaga :laughga:

It's better to have a divisive stance than to have no stance at all imho

Especially when 99% of the "criticism" you face is from chronically online people who spend most of their time in echo chambers

Literally who cares if someone gets mad at her for endorsing for Biden (which we all know she absolutely is voting for him). Calling him "Genocide Joe" is yet another opinion you can criticize with his pressures on Netanyahu, deadlines on Israel, humanitarian aide being delivered through a US military port on the sea, and air drops of aide into Gaza.

And all of that is open to criticism too.

And that criticism is also open to criticism.

That's just what happens when you have meaning behind your words tbh.

💚
  • Like 7

Ronk

Always glad to see Gaga stand up for what's right.

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

misha4ever

The comments on Instagram are so bad. You can make a video doing a salad and people will gut you alive there. You can upload that video on other platforms and get funny comments or praise but not the abuse you get over the smallest BS on Instagram.

I wish she didn't like that awful site so much.

english is not my native language >.<
  • Like 2

Schizophonic

this is the type of posting we all should like and comment. That’s the stuff when our voices matter and should be bold and heard. 

that’s way more important than all the „yaaas, I love the hair“ type of comments under her other postings. It’s a bit disappointing that the shitty comments are louder than our comments and likes…. We should change that

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1