Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
opinion

Why are we so rude to Gaga?

GagaGame

Featured Posts

misha4ever

yes thank you

some people here bash her for turning full unabashed capitalist (which is disgusting tbh) while pushing her to release songs and new music constantly and always comparing her to other pop singers... is like SHE HAS TO RELEASE EVERY YEAR or she will be forgotten and left behind! SHE HAS TO be in constant competition, copy TS, or perish!

Maybe I'm too Gen X old auntie but this sounds to me like a contradiction and it's tiresome.

Also, for y'all loving Beyonce's new song I hope your favorite album is Joanne...

english is not my native language >.<

Maxine Puth
17 hours ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

because we subconsciously are jealous of money, dresses, looking perfect. 

Superstars must wear expensive items to sell us dream. But this is dangerous because if they are imperfect, they become traitors. 
Anything that scratches the godlike image they are selling (or forced to sell).... Make us feel betrayed... 

We are the victims, they are the victims of capitalism. Of the sexualisation of women, of the cult of the personality like dictators do.... 

This is the ugly side of fame/ 

And we are both victims and monsters. 

It's up to us to learn to celebrate art for what it is. And stop forever the little manager thing. 

I kinda get your point but you know monsters don’t care how much her outfits are, and honestly I’d venture to say a majority would rather her return to the off putting / non conventional fashion world she used to dominate. We’re more gagged when she has bleached eyebrows, cheap fishnets, and a t shirt than when she has a designer dress on and million dollar diamonds.  

Just look at our profile pictures lol, ARTPOP was all about expressing her emotions and art no matter how uncomfortable it made people feel because she wasn’t focused on looking like a walking sex symbol. 

Edited by Maxine Puth

Roughhouse Dandy
1 hour ago, North Country Guy said:

Did she invest her personal time, care and passion into this as well?

Yes. 

beyond scared straight head tilt GIF

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Sherry
On 3/10/2024 at 3:40 AM, GagaGame said:

So basically, I've seen quite a lot of people on here and other social media platforms HARASSING this woman for doing other thing than dark music. 

When I tell you I become so mad at this, I'M TELLING YOU. This is the same woman who you claim to have saved your life yet you attack her for doing make-up or enjoying life. Why can't we just be grateful for her to even exist? She's done a lot for various communities like the LGBT, make us see fashion the right way (yknow), SA victims, musicians affected for covid... Be grateful and thank this woman for existing. Be nice.

Chile…. The girl has Nurtec to deal with it :anveeroy:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • LMAO 1

skedaddleBItCh
4 hours ago, North Country Guy said:

Did she invest her personal time, care and passion into this as well?

Oh that's because she knows a lot about Polaroids rightttttttttt oh no old Gaga no more we hate new capitalist queen gargar noooo like yall are childish 

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭
  • Thanks 1

King of the Fall
51 minutes ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

Oh that's because she knows a lot about Polaroids rightttttttttt oh no old Gaga no more we hate new capitalist queen gargar noooo like yall are childish 

Imagine typing up that incoherent babble and saying "yall are childish"☠️☠️

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

Ronk
29 minutes ago, Leaf said:

Because they stan Gaga for different reasons :shrug:

Bingo!

I live outside the space time continuum.

GagaGame

Omg my meltdown created 4 pages :poot:

Yall need to chill or whatever is going on here 

I could be your mustang for the weekend

GagaGame
On 3/10/2024 at 2:56 PM, NewYorkGirl said:

Who is we?? Some of us know how to act. 

I was reffering to little monsters. Sorry if I generalized it

I could be your mustang for the weekend