Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why are we so rude to Gaga?

GagaGame

Featured Posts

Nathaniel Arven

because we subconsciously are jealous of money, dresses, looking perfect. 

Superstars must wear expensive items to sell us dream. But this is dangerous because if they are imperfect, they become traitors. 
Anything that scratches the godlike image they are selling (or forced to sell).... Make us feel betrayed... 

We are the victims, they are the victims of capitalism. Of the sexualisation of women, of the cult of the personality like dictators do.... 

This is the ugly side of fame/ 

And we are both victims and monsters. 

It's up to us to learn to celebrate art for what it is. And stop forever the little manager thing. 

• Like 3

Roughhouse Dandy
2 minutes ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

because we subconsciously are jealous of money, dresses, looking perfect. 

Superstars must wear expensive items to sell us dream. But this is dangerous because if they are imperfect, they become traitors. 
Anything that scratches the godlike image they are selling (or forced to sell).... Make us feel betrayed... 

We are the victims, they are the victims of capitalism. Of the sexualisation of women, of the cult of the personality like dictators do.... 

This is the ugly side of fame/ 

And we are both victims and monsters. 

It's up to us to learn to celebrate art for what it is. And stop forever the little manager thing. 

Oh you popped off

Feeling It Drama Club GIF by Nickelodeon

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • LMAO 1

GagaGame
9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

IMG-6590.jpg

yes this is me

Stop Telephoning me!

Nathaniel Arven
34 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Oh you popped off

Feeling It Drama Club GIF by Nickelodeon

is it a good or a bad thing ? 

Roughhouse Dandy
Just now, Nathaniel Arven said:

is it a good or a bad thing ? 

A good thing ️ You gave Shakespeare in a sea of Hooked on Phonics responses. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25
4 hours ago, liamgaga said:

think a lot of people forget that she was on drugs during the peak of her career and had a lot of unhealthy people around her.

Wait, what??

NewYorkGirl

Who is we?? Some of us know how to act. 

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

King of the Fall
16 hours ago, LG666 said:

Expectation leads to disappointment. Expecting someone like Gaga to stick to the same thing from over 10 years ago is unrealistic. She's an artist and a human being with new projects in the works at all times.

This fanbase is toxic. I think stan culture in general is toxic.

It's time to accept that Gaga has grown up and is more than a pop star. She doesn't owe anyone anything or have anything left to prove. Her purpose in life isn't to entertain lifeless fans who expect her to stay forever as the 2010 version we knew or whatever.

Who is trying to say that she needs to stay exactly the same way she was 10 years ago? I was someone who embraced Joanne at a time when a lot of fans were trashing the new direction. Her switching things up in terms of the sound of her music is not the issue here.

Being grown up does not mean that she needs to present herself in such a shallow and corporate way all the time. I agree with you that she does not owe her fans anything but is it really so hard to understand why a lot of people feel so disconected from her in recent years? A lot of broken promises, long periods of silence when she only reappears to promote a product, incomplete Chromatica rollout, jazz that some people try to pretend they like or that she is actually any good at jazz and some very questionable advertising gimmicks.

Being a Gaga fan has been incredibly boring for awhile now, obviously that could change though since we are approaching LG7, I am trying to stay positive and hope for the best with this new era.

Edited by North Country Guy
We talk about it all night long, we define our moral ground, but when I crawl into your arms, everything comes tumbling down

LG666
50 minutes ago, North Country Guy said:

Who is trying to say that she needs to stay exactly the same way she was 10 years ago? I was someone who embraced Joanne at a time when a lot of fans were trashing the new direction. Her switching things up in terms of the sound of her music is not the issue here.

Being grown up does not mean that she needs to present herself in such a shallow and corporate way all the time. I agree with you that she does not owe her fans anything but is it really so hard to understand why a lot of people feel so disconected from her in recent years? A lot of broken promises, long periods of silence when she only reappears to promote a product, incomplete Chromatica rollout, jazz that some people try to pretend they like or that she is actually any good at jazz and some very questionable advertising gimmicks.

Being a Gaga fan has been incredibly boring for awhile now, obviously that could change though since we are approaching LG7, I am trying to stay positive and hope for the best with this new era.

Ok. 

liamgaga
11 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

Wait, what??

Yeah she was using coke and weed as far as I understand it, and not just recreationally 

• Sad 1

PartySick

It really is the same people posting the same boring nonsense constantly, really.

Ignore them. Gaga does, we should too.

💚
  • Love 1

PartySick
3 hours ago, North Country Guy said:

Being grown up does not mean that she needs to present herself in such a shallow and corporate way all the time

She quite literally doesn't lmao

She lends her image to products she uses and invests her personal time, care, and passion into a brand of makeup that she helped develop, manages with integrity, and also uses herself on and off stage and all because being a musician these days pays pennies to the grand

As far as capitalism goes, she's a saint

Nothing she does is greedy or dishonest and it's really a shame that some of her fans can just freely accuse her of such without feeling like jackasses

💚

Controversiaga
16 minutes ago, liamgaga said:

Yeah she was using coke and weed as far as I understand it, and not just recreationally 

And alcohol 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Thanks 1

King of the Fall
21 minutes ago, PartySick said:

She quite literally doesn't lmao

She lends her image to products she uses and invests her personal time, care, and passion into a brand of makeup that she helped develop, manages with integrity, and also uses herself on and off stage and all because being a musician these days pays pennies to the grand

Did she invest her personal time, care and passion into this as well?

Edited by North Country Guy
We talk about it all night long, we define our moral ground, but when I crawl into your arms, everything comes tumbling down