Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why are we so rude to Gaga?

GagaGame

Featured Posts

GagaGame

So basically, I've seen quite a lot of people on here and other social media platforms HARASSING this woman for doing other thing than dark music. 

When I tell you I become so mad at this, I'M TELLING YOU. This is the same woman who you claim to have saved your life yet you attack her for doing make-up or enjoying life. Why can't we just be grateful for her to even exist? She's done a lot for various communities like the LGBT, make us see fashion the right way (yknow), SA victims, musicians affected for covid... Be grateful and thank this woman for existing. Be nice.

Edited by GagaGame
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 26

Future Lovers

I don’t at all advocate for the bullying that some people indulge in when it comes to her. I believe all criticism ought to be constructive in some way, and some people take that to an unhealthy and unreasonable extreme. 

That said, there are legitimate reasons for fans, especially long time fans, to be frustrated and that criticism comes from a place of love. She has made a few questionable decisions lately and people that have supported her have every right to criticize them. She of course owes them and everyone else nothing, but that doesn’t remove the grounds for criticism.  And I do think that those fans are getting unfairly lumped in with the ones taking it too far which is not entirely fair. Some fans don’t want her criticized at all which is also unhealthy. 

Of course there is an appropriate and respectful way to go about it that some ignore and they are deserving of a call out. But these conversations often grow to include people who aren’t behaving that  way. 

Edited by Future Lovers
  • Like 33
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 9

Starmie25

I understand Gaga ain't perfect, but the constant insults from fans trashing her career choices, saying she's not authentic anymore, not "serving enough" (ew) and seething because she's not dropping music regularly compared to her peers needs to stop. It's honestly so draining to read every other bloody day!

I don't get how some people can be so entitled.  It's no wonder she keeps her distance these days from the fandom.

Just accept that she is passionate bout this make up brand too along with still filming movies, music, political events, social gatherings etc.

People change. It happens. And it's ok.

Calm your tits and go have a few laughs in the LG7 thread with us please!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

HelloHangoverz

i wish people could control themselves so the actual valid criticisms like a £45 water bottle get through and actually mean something. I can't stand all the comments about look at Sara's **** ass makeup job on her face as if it's not Gaga you're talking about. so rude and toxic and disgusting

i really want her to accept that she treats us like walking wallets too much but she never will, and it's LM's fault because she'll see it as just another bullying criticism, and who can blame her?

Edited by HelloHangoverz
don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm just HelloHangoverz from the block
  • Like 4

androiduser

you are generalizing and making your point based on a few isolated examples

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

King of the Fall

I am against being a hater just for the sake of hating but there are legitimate reasons to be irritated with her and it is fine to express those reasons. I do think there is a tendency to blow things out of proportion which comes from a place of frustration, I will admit that I have been guilty of this myself sometimes.

I think monsters have adjusted to and even embraced many of the changes she has made in her career since ARTPOP. But if you are expecting everyone on this site to turn a blind eye to some of her questionable advertising gimmicks, that was never going to happen. 

Edited by North Country Guy
  • Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

faysalaaa

Because most fandom relationship with celebrities is not healthy or normal. But also, the way you speak about Gaga is also unhealthy! Saying things like we should just be grateful she exist is so weird! Then saying we cant criticize her because shes done alot for the LGBTQ+!

Edited by faysalaaa1
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

faysalaaa
41 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

I understand Gaga ain't perfect, but the constant insults from fans trashing her career choices, saying she's not authentic anymore, not "serving enough" (ew) and seething because she's not dropping music regularly compared to her peers needs to stop. It's honestly so draining to read every other bloody day!

I don't get how some people can be so entitled.  It's no wonder she keeps her distance these days from the fandom.

Just accept that she is passionate bout this make up brand too along with still filming movies, music, political events, social gatherings etc.

People change. It happens. And it's ok.

Calm your tits and go have a few laughs in the LG7 thread with us please!

I just wish Gaga is more clear about her career, so fans dont end up having false hope and high expectations. Like I dont think Katy Perry fans have any hope she will have a comeback every year!

• Thanks 1

RAMROD
1 hour ago, GagaGame said:

When I tell you I become so mad at this, I'M TELLING YOU. 

IMG-6590.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 2

NATAH

the side effects of unemployment

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 2

Shadow

There are many reasons for the rude behavior, but there is limited time to explain it all.  It's easy to ask many people to be patient with waiting, but I can understand the frustration as many fans got used to the pace and ambitious promotion from Lady Gaga's early music career launch with her first two and a half albums.  All the little monsters that got addicted to her constant music releases, interviews, promoting events, live shows and concerts, until she had her injury and recovery which led to her slower promotion cycle... (but all these people are still looking for all that stimuli from her like she's walking manifestation of Netflix and old school MTV rolled into one person.)

How can one person have the energy and time to produce content for people without getting burned out and having to step back or lower the pace for her sanity?   

I've tried looking at this issue from both sides and at some point, we have to try to be realistic with our expectations and try to be grateful of what we had in the past decade.  

Edited by Shadow
Dancing in the Shadow... 🖤
  • Like 2

Bronco

One time she called me fat at a meet and greet. 

So I say **** around and find out Stef :patrizia:

HotLikeMexico
2 hours ago, Future Lovers said:

I don’t at all advocate for the bullying that some people indulge in when it comes to her. I believe all criticism ought to be constructive in some way, and some people take that to an unhealthy and unreasonable extreme. 

That said, there are legitimate reasons for fans, especially long time fans, to be frustrated and that criticism comes from a place of love. She has made a few questionable decisions lately and people that have supported her have every right to criticize them. She of course owes them and everyone else nothing, but that doesn’t remove the grounds for criticism.  And I do think that those fans are getting unfairly lumped in with the ones taking it too far which is not entirely fair. Some fans don’t want her criticized at all which is also unhealthy. 

Of course there is an appropriate and respectful way to go about it that some ignore and they are deserving of a call out. But these conversations often grow to include people who aren’t behaving that  way. 

This 100%.

I was very much defending her throughout Joanne, Chromatica and her forays into Jazz and acting. I thought fans were being dramatic and overreacting when fans were saying she’s boring or not doing anything or enough. A lot of it came from a very rude place. 

Me personally, I would never slander her, but I’ve gotten to the point where I just have lost a lot of interest in Gaga because of here choices lately, and lack there of with her music career. People can be upset all they want with other people who share this opinion, but sadly she’s not the artist I personally fell in love with back when The Fame dropped. That’s okay, that’s life. people change and so do things you liked. Nobody is obligated to support anything, but there is a way for fans to be civil about it. 

Edited by HotLikeMexico
  • Like 13

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, Bronco said:

One time she called me fat at a meet and greet. 

So I say **** around and find out Stef :patrizia:

I met LG recently. I met her February 29th of this year and it was horrific. She was rude, not classy and she lost a long time little monster that day. I walked into her backyard for the event she was hosting and say hello. she replies with "fat" and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong as approached her and asked to do a paws up and she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking "you saved my life" I say. "You're the reason I'm alive today". She looks me dead in the eye and says "you'll die soon enough, fatty" and then whispered "obesity". I started crying I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said "are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now" and she flicked my vagina. The photographer took the photo of us and I headed out of the event and that's when she started speaking whale to me. I still can't believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren't true but LG is in fact; a horrible person. Now she's harassing me on Snapchat by sending me awful photos, fat shaming me.Thank you for reading this.

Edited by Juanlittlem
Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 6
  • Shook 1

Ayden

Some people can't just accept she's not the provocative mega pop star she used to be from 2008 to 2013. She moved on to other things and that's totally fine. She's never going to be that Gaga anymore and its time to accept it. We are never getting from her an era like TFM or BTW ever again. I understand where the frustration comes from, but its clear that she's just not that type of artist anymore. Since I've come to terms with that, I started to just relax and simply enjoy the things she does now, as an actress and as a musician, instead of putting my own expectations on her like if she was my property. She is HUMAN first and foremost, with many flaws and virtues as well, and she doesn't owe me anything, she already did it everything, now I hope she can just enjoy her life and do the things she wants the way she wants it. If I was ever to criticize her, it would be for her art in itself, and not because she didn't give me exactly what I wanted. That's all 🤷‍♂️.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4