💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Gaga just teasing us or is something actually coming soon

Controversiaga

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

Gaga has been posting lots of photos in the studio lately. She has also acknowledged the existence of an LG7 claiming it is in a vault guarded by a demon. But she has also said that magical potions take time.
Is something around the corner? Or is she just filling the space with some, cute little posts to hold us over while we have to keep waiting a bit longer ?

our hype did not come from Gaga herself, but from fake insiders a.k.a. blade leading us to believe there was something Gaga related happening beginning of February and March and clearly nothing has happened yet.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

TimotheeChalamet

She is teasing us for something like she always does in advantage of new material coming. Whether if it's imminent or months away, she's just reminding us of her work

• Like 1
  • Love 2

SpadesToStart

I wish Blade had never said February because it set up this timeline that eventually left everyone disappointed and exhausted. I genuinely do think we’re getting music this spring, however.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Reality

I think she's teasing just to let people know that she's working on new music. I do expect her to release something before Joker though, but it might be sooner to Joker's release date than we would've expected. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Aga Gydal

I wish some fans would feel less impatient and just have fun guessing when the new music will drop and what the sound will be like. The lead single drop is already planned and the album is almost finished I think, and that's super exciting. I'm more on the curious side of "I wonder what they have planned" vs "stop teasing us"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

zerojk
1 hour ago, SpadesToStart said:

I wish Blade had never said February because it set up this timeline that eventually left everyone disappointed and exhausted. I genuinely do think we’re getting music this spring, however.

Even if Blade hadn't said anything

her constant tease and being suddenly very active on IG would have been the same result tbh

• Like 4

RAMROD

Gaga is way past teasing us. She is ignoring us. She has decided that we don't  deserve nothing . That's  the truth  :franminervini:  :icant:  :river:

Edited by RAMROD
(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

julz

What is sure is April. Joker 2 teaser, confirmed by the director. She may announce LG7 along with that. So i dont feel a March announcement. 

Roughhouse Dandy

I'm choosing to believe she's been teasing us with the Prince vibes because she's releasing a project tied to Joker like he did for Batman. That way I can hope for something this year without getting my hopes up for anything very soon. 

This is my Hannah Montanaâ„ąïž lipgloss.
  • YAAAS 1

LadyxGaGa

i mean joker is coming in october it’s already march like girl is going to b working regardless if it’s a new album or not 

julz
2 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

I'm choosing to believe she's been teasing us with the Prince vibes because she's releasing a project tied to Joker like he did for Batman. That way I can hope for something this year without getting my hopes up for anything very soon. 

Oh wow, maybe you are right!! Maybe Gaga found out about this...and said, well im gonna do some parallel with Joker bcoz  Bowie is one of my idols.

And Gaga making a soundtrack for a film like ASIB...makes me want to believe that a bunch of great, timeless songs are on its way!!! 

This is what I will believe in as LG7

• Love 1