💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Religious Zealot calls out Gaga

Marilyn MonHoe

Featured Posts

Marilyn MonHoe

He says that during her Judas performance from the BTWB she was mocking God and because of the lyrics, she received INSTANT judgement as the pole she was dancing next to hit her head and she got a concussion :toofunny:

Also that she is condemning us all to hell as we are singing and dancing to Judas straying further away from God :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 4

Marilyn MonHoe

One last thing, he said that Gaga cancelled her concert because of her concussion. More lies as she finished the show like a true professional queen :queenga:

• Like 4

The Fame

Or you could say God protected her with a speedy recovery and by not allowing the falling prop to seriously hurt her. :ohwell:

• YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

TwistedTeeth

This is the same dude that was crying about Lil Nas X's J Christ video having 18 million views and his music had like 12k views. Because it sounded like two flies buzzing around a microphone. He constantly gets slamdunked on around TikTok, idk why he tries :smh:

LG7我们真的来喽(゜▽゜)🎉
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Catnikko
40 minutes ago, GAMS said:

I know this mf loves c*ck :messga:

the haters always do deep down :air: their hate is usually deep routed denial

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

CharlieQuinn

He needs to learn 3 essential things :

The meaning of a metaphor

Hobbies are beneficial

Tweezers, Brow Threading Salons exist.

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Fck I luv Art

Cringe... :toofunny:

Let's stream Judas :derpga:

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤

Marilyn MonHoe
22 minutes ago, Fck I luv Art said:

Cringe... :toofunny:

Let's stream Judas :derpga:

Judas streaming party!

Amen :pray:

• YAAAS 1

skaxboy

Idk, she may have “mocked” God but God blessed her with singing, songwriting, and acting talent. He also blessed her with a great career and the blessings keep coming. 

She performed this song on like 90 tour dates, God only got upset once?

People like him are just as sholes who say “Jesus this” “God that” but really are fake Christians who want to avoid any criticism. They know there are other despicable people who do and believe despicable things but put a Bible quote in their bio to pretend they are good people. 

Radio Ga Ga

But she also bows down to pray tries to make the worse seem better so I think if we stream MR more than Judas then we should be cleared to go to heaven :oops:

• LMAO 1

Helxig
2 hours ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

she received INSTANT judgement as the pole she was dancing next to hit her head and she got a concussion :toofunny:

That happened at my show :smh:  somehow I didn't even realise 'til the next day but she performed the whole rest of the show with a concussion

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Marilyn MonHoe
15 minutes ago, Helxig said:

That happened at my show :smh:  somehow I didn't even realise 'til the next day but she performed the whole rest of the show with a concussion

Omg you were at that show!? Damn you witnessed a piece of iconic Gaga history live :sis:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

BUtterfield 8

Demonic allegations again?

WE ARE SO BACK

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

artdoll

Isn't this that the kid who used to be popular on Vine? It's odd to see how people like him went from silly to ultra religious, I'd pay him no mind.

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。