💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Modneys have agenda against the truth!

dit

Featured Posts

ARTPOPKISS
4 hours ago, The Z said:

Lady Ga  Ga :firega:

I wrote the og Gaga but autocorrect 

F@ggotry at its finest

Red
9 minutes ago, NichuuB said:

deranged and twisted behavior:flippy:

The means justify the ends 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 2

dit
10 hours ago, Rat Boy said:

On a serious note, the mods probably banned spelling Gaga that way for a good reason. :laughga:

You were making several threads a day purposely spelling Gaga that way to get a reaction from people/to annoy people. It was funny at first but after the 20th time it could be considered spamming. Also let’s be honest, it’s been spelt “Gaga” for years now. :ladyhaha:

You are a funny member so don’t take this to heart! Just remember that spamming is against the forum guidelines and it was obvious people were getting annoyed. 

I wasnt spamming though? My threads were always genuine questons or to have fun moments and stuff? I dont understand this weird hate i've been getting from a lot of members or too much criticism. I havn't said a single thing about it until now because your comment seems to be coming from a nice place but it's getting really mean and pointed and strange and I actually feel targeted and hated on. NONE of my threads have been hateful or anything yet some ppl have been saying some really mean things and I dismiss it and joke aobut it but its starting to actually hurt my feelings and no one is saying or doing anything about it or standing up for me or anything. I dont report the posts but I'm starting to consider doing it. Sometimes if ppl dont like something its best to just leave it be instead of being pointedly cruel for no damn reaosones. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

Red
34 minutes ago, dit said:

GăGă truthers will win! I will make sure not a SINGLE artist (ESPECIALLY Gaga) ever come to Brazil for you! :grr:

As if it changes something :selena:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 1

PartySick
10 hours ago, Rat Boy said:

On a serious note, the mods probably banned spelling Gaga that way for a good reason. :laughga:

You were making several threads a day purposely spelling Gaga that way to get a reaction from people/to annoy people. It was funny at first but after the 20th time it could be considered spamming. Also let’s be honest, it’s been spelt “Gaga” for years now. :ladyhaha:

You are a funny member so don’t take this to heart! Just remember that spamming is against the forum guidelines and it was obvious people were getting annoyed. 

43 minutes ago, dit said:

I wasnt spamming though? My threads were always genuine questons or to have fun moments and stuff? I dont understand this weird hate i've been getting from a lot of members or too much criticism. I havn't said a single thing about it until now because your comment seems to be coming from a nice place but it's getting really mean and pointed and strange and I actually feel targeted and hated on. NONE of my threads have been hateful or anything yet some ppl have been saying some really mean things and I dismiss it and joke aobut it but its starting to actually hurt my feelings and no one is saying or doing anything about it or standing up for me or anything. I dont report the posts but I'm starting to consider doing it. Sometimes if ppl dont like something its best to just leave it be instead of being pointedly cruel for no damn reaosones. 

It wasn't changed because it was spammy or anything. It was legitimately changed because it would be funny.

And judging by this thread, it was in fact funny

You're fine @dit, ignore the haters, they're just jealous because their messes don't make people laugh

💚
  • Love 4

HelloHangoverz
7 hours ago, dit said:

NONE of my threads have been hateful or anything yet some ppl have been saying some really mean things and I dismiss it and joke aobut it but its starting to actually hurt my feelings and no one is saying or doing anything about it or standing up for me or anything.

This makes me so sad. One member in particular made an especially unnecessary comment and I've reported his negative ass. Always pissing on the vibe. Maybe he's traumatized after Kylie pegged him that one time. I hope you come back soon to see all the love you've been getting

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Shook 2

Ladle Ghoulash
18 hours ago, ElectricChapelR said:

It was a democratic decision.

I already told you we had a petition last year.

173 little monsters voted to throw that atrocity on the wrong side of history.

Aren’t you still under investigation by the Modneys for kidnapping Natali?

• LMAO 2

HelloHangoverz
6 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Aren’t you still under investigation by the Modneys for kidnapping Natali?

GISOxXVXMAAIDPW?format=png&name=small

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • LMAO 3

Ladle Ghoulash
10 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

GISOxXVXMAAIDPW?format=png&name=small

Meanwhile, me…images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMwDZCEOBC_9mqVcKZrAT

• LMAO 1

NichuuB
16 hours ago, dit said:

GăGă truthers will win! I will make sure not a SINGLE artist (ESPECIALLY Gaga) ever come to Brazil for you! :grr:

WAIT! Now lets not get too ahead of ourselves....!!!! Lets all breath and keep calm

Property of @Whale