Jump to content
society

Instagram is down


Anduin

Featured Posts

Sarah H

Thought my Facebook had been hacked when I saw it had logged me out and wouldn't let me back in!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Vengaboy
1 minute ago, Sarah H said:

Thought my Facebook had been hacked when I saw it had logged me out and wouldn't let me back in!

hahha my thoughts exactly I was like "SH*T it finally happened, now what do I do, who do I call, where's my stache!!!!"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Blackout19

Same here. :traumatica:

I think Gaga just posted the cover of the lead single. 

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

i am a free woman. ○●
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bi Rain

Good to know. I was just trying to check FB and it randomly logged me out. 

The Good Sis Viola | Have Some Bi Rain | The Bi Rain Train |
Link to post
Share on other sites

Messenger logged me out and doesn't let me in again. Such large companies and can't keep up with 99.9% uptime :billie:

I just wanted to check coverage on Apple website and it stopped working for me too. 

Haus Tech is coming. Miss Gaga is sabotaging big companies, so she can launch her own. Where is LG7?

The ARTPOP Zedd
Link to post
Share on other sites

bpmMonkey

WhatsApp still works for some reason.. worst thing is even my Grindr login is linked with Facebook. Gonna start a Coven in the woods, if anyone would like to join. 

saving people, hunting things - the family business
Link to post
Share on other sites

Stupid Oreo
5 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

WhatsApp still works for some reason.. worst thing is even my Grindr login is linked with Facebook. Gonna start a Coven in the wood, if anyone would like to join. 

its not working for me either😭😭

Link to post
Share on other sites

BabylonSaints

I got logged out of FB too :ladyhaha: I was wondering why it wasn't working

Saw your face and mine in a picture by our bedside🎧
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...