Anduin 1,038 Posted March 5, 2024 Share Posted March 5, 2024 What's going on? Is this LG7 related? Did Gaga post something? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sarah H 4,474 Posted March 5, 2024 Share Posted March 5, 2024 Thought my Facebook had been hacked when I saw it had logged me out and wouldn't let me back in! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SlowLoris 1,232 Posted March 5, 2024 Share Posted March 5, 2024 Not just insta, all the Meta sites! WhatsApp and Facebook as well Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vengaboy 1,422 Posted March 5, 2024 Share Posted March 5, 2024 1 minute ago, Sarah H said: Thought my Facebook had been hacked when I saw it had logged me out and wouldn't let me back in! hahha my thoughts exactly I was like "SH*T it finally happened, now what do I do, who do I call, where's my stache!!!!" Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,321 Posted March 5, 2024 Share Posted March 5, 2024 Same here. I think Gaga just posted the cover of the lead single. i am a free woman. ○● Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bi Rain 132 Posted March 5, 2024 Share Posted March 5, 2024 Good to know. I was just trying to check FB and it randomly logged me out. The Good Sis Viola | Have Some Bi Rain | The Bi Rain Train | Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,214 Posted March 5, 2024 Share Posted March 5, 2024 Omg I thought my account had been hacked The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zedd 6,532 Posted March 5, 2024 Share Posted March 5, 2024 Messenger logged me out and doesn't let me in again. Such large companies and can't keep up with 99.9% uptime I just wanted to check coverage on Apple website and it stopped working for me too. Haus Tech is coming. Miss Gaga is sabotaging big companies, so she can launch her own. Where is LG7? The ARTPOP Zedd Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bpmMonkey 7,887 Posted March 5, 2024 Share Posted March 5, 2024 WhatsApp still works for some reason.. worst thing is even my Grindr login is linked with Facebook. Gonna start a Coven in the woods, if anyone would like to join. saving people, hunting things - the family business Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plastic Flower 5,589 Posted March 5, 2024 Share Posted March 5, 2024 I thought my accounts got suspended. Drop it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
cachapatratorian 437 Posted March 5, 2024 Share Posted March 5, 2024 TikTok still works Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stupid Oreo 14,669 Posted March 5, 2024 Share Posted March 5, 2024 5 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said: WhatsApp still works for some reason.. worst thing is even my Grindr login is linked with Facebook. Gonna start a Coven in the wood, if anyone would like to join. its not working for me either😭😭 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,321 Posted March 5, 2024 Share Posted March 5, 2024 Twitter - my new love i am a free woman. ○● Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BabylonSaints 5,365 Posted March 5, 2024 Share Posted March 5, 2024 I got logged out of FB too I was wondering why it wasn't working Saw your face and mine in a picture by our bedside🎧 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LateToCult 42,253 Posted March 5, 2024 Share Posted March 5, 2024 People that constantly post memes to their stories are punching the air rn Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.